forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Today’s video clip is from our STS 2.0 Trisets total bodyworkout. Training in a tri-set format, grouping three exercises back to back, is an excellent technique for hypertrophy and strength because of the extra volume and time under tension with little to no rest between the exercise groupings.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

A little OT, but if any of you are wondering whether to get the step bench mat they are using in these videos, don't hesitate. I got it this past Christmas and it is very worth it and reasonably priced. So much better than a towel or rolled-up yoga mat, both of which constantly slip out of place for me. Cathe's bench mat stays in place and is comfortable. My only criticism is that you can't really store it rolled-up, because it retains the rolled-up shape. That makes it a pain when it comes to lying it flat on your step. Other than that, I'm loving it.

A little OT, but if any of you are wondering whether to get the step bench mat they are using in these videos, don't hesitate. I got it this past Christmas and it is very worth it and reasonably priced. So much better than a towel or rolled-up yoga mat, both of which constantly slip out of place for me. Cathe's bench mat stays in place and is comfortable. My only criticism is that you can't really store it rolled-up, because it retains the rolled-up shape. That makes it a pain when it comes to lying it flat on your step. Other than that, I'm loving it.
The mini mat is one of my very favorite products! Glad you love it too

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.