Cathe's ICE Chiseled Upper Body Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe's ICE Chiseled Upper Body Workout

ICE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on Monday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the ICE discount bundle for only $87.97. That's only $12.57 per DVD! Order Now at: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Chiseled Upper Body - It’s time to carve out the upper body you’ve always dreamed of! This DVD includes traditional and unique exercises for those of you who are looking to work the entire upper body in one workout! This program focuses on strength and endurance as you sweat your way through standing and floor exercises utilizing a mix of both light and heavy weights. This DVD will include two Icy Core add-ons.

Those push up variations are new to me. Looks interesting. Alway a fan of unilateral and alternating dumbbell moves as well as an intermediate, so Thanks for that! :)
And love the modifications too! Well done
Ditto!!
Cathe's arms look awesome here don't they?!

This is the first clip where I have not liked the music so much. There is one part there where I was wondering if I ought to be doing an East Coast jig or dancing at a rave. I'm sure I am just too old to get it. Everyone can't love all of them & I have thought all of them up till now are nice!!

Those push up variations are new to me. Looks interesting. Alway a fan of unilateral and alternating dumbbell moves as well as an intermediate, so Thanks for that! :)
Ditto!!
Cathe's arms look awesome here don't they?!

This is the first clip where I have not liked the music so much. There is one part there where I was wondering if I ought to be doing an East Coast jig or dancing at a rave. I'm sure I am just too old to get it. Everyone can't love all of them & I have thought all of them up till now are nice!!

Yes, we try our best to offer a variety of music and exercises to accommodate various tastes but it is impossible to find something that everyone will love. Thank you for recognizing that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.