forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Today we wanted to share with you the main workout from Cathe's Gloved Up & Sweaty kickboxing workout.

Check out our video clip of Cathe's Gloved Up & Sweaty kickboxing workout by clicking the blue button below!
Get ready for action in this nonstop, revved-up kickboxing workout! You'll kick, punch, and jump (if you want to) with a mix of fierce and familiar movements that have been stirred up and supercharged so you can just get in and go!

Boxing gloves are used in this workout to add intensity to every punch and although recommended they are not required. An energy-packed jump rope bonus has been included to take your cardio workout to the next level. This jump rope bonus can also be used as a stand-alone mini-cardio routine! Although we will use actual jump ropes in this bonus workout, you can modify without one if you choose.

Pre-order Cathe's newest videos now at https://bit.ly/3ECg70v

Did the premix with bonus floor cardio for a Xmas morning workout after breakfast & gift opening. It's a fun little workout....pop pop duck is reminiscent of KPC. There are other favorite moves too. Nothing complicated. The bonus being divided in a couple of premixes is like adding on a little blast interval or Tabata style bonus at the end. It was fun! :)

I loved the combos and the pace of the kicks and the punches. You really could get your shoulders and hips behind the punches and swings and yeah..BAM IT!

So fun to be able to use my gloves!! The burpees with the gloves were totally fun, too.

Note to self on the DVD: make sure your water has a straw FIRST :p

Thanks for a great workout, Cathe and crew!!

Hey Cathe - should you do another jump rope bonus, I think it would be nice to have each cast member doing a different type of "jump" for one minute, even if it's just crossing the rope or a rocking step or a hot pepper or whatever - or have all do a different jump for each minute as in the floor cardio. Just a thought.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.