Cathe's Fast and Fierce Upper Body Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Fast and Fierce Upper Body” LIVE. This “express-ish” brisk-paced, high-intensity, upper body dumbbell workout moves quickly from exercise to exercise with little to no downtime. Designed to enhance muscular endurance, there are no fancy moves in this workout. The challenge lies in finding the right weight to perform the exercises with good form back to back with little rest.

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized step with three risers underneath each side
Dumbbells ranging from lighter to heavier. I’ll be using 5’s, 8’s, 10’s, 12’s & 15’s
A mini mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 414+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3400+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

This was excellent!!! Loving these express workouts and this one was efficient and effective! Thank you!!! And thanks for still doing the live classes during filming. I can't imagine how challenging that must be, but it is appreciated! (You always look so cute too, Cathe!)

This was excellent!!! Loving these express workouts and this one was efficient and effective! Thank you!!! And thanks for still doing the live classes during filming. I can't imagine how challenging that must be, but it is appreciated! (You always look so cute too, Cathe!)
Thank you so much for your sweet words. Knowing how much you appreciate it keeps me going ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.