Cathe Live is now on Roku!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
catheLiveOnRoku600px.jpg

We've just made watching Cathe Live on your big TV easier by adding Cathe Live to Roku. This is our 10th app we have released and probably our most requested app. To learn how to add Cathe Live to your Roku go to: http://bit.ly/2Bud8VY

*Currently the Cathe Live app is missing about 19 videos, but we will add these once we determine the workouts we missed. Also, new Cathe Live workouts will take longer to appear on Roku ( usually a few days to a week later) than they do on our other apps, but once IBM makes some improvements to their API this will no longer be an issue. We hope everyone is excited to watch Cathe Live on their Roku and if you're not a subscriber make sure to take advantage of our 7 Day Free Trial at: https://cathe.com/free-offer/

Very interested to see how this works on the various Roku's out there. I have a Roku 2, so it may or may not work for me. The free trial will give me a chance to test it out :)

Hi cindy_975,

Please let us know if it works for you? My understanding is that the new Roku codebase has been made backwards compatible for all Roku devices, but I don't if this is really true. We've only tested on more modern Roku's.

I will definitely let you know. I plan to try this weekend. FYI, my Roku 2 is the 2015 one with the same faster processor as the Roku 3 (model 4210). Apparently there is a version (older, model 270) with a slower processor.

I have a Roku 3 and have added the CatheLive app and signed in without issue; however, all I get is a dark screen with Home Live and Favorites and Log Out with a spinning circle that says loading. It has been doing this for 20 minutes and my Roku is timing out. I am not having any other issues with other apps on my Roku, they all start up immediately and play. Is this something that will take a while for all the workout links to load? Is anyone else having a similar issue? Thanks!

I have a Roku 3 and have added the CatheLive app and signed in without issue; however, all I get is a dark screen with Home Live and Favorites and Log Out with a spinning circle that says loading. It has been doing this for 20 minutes and my Roku is timing out. I am not having any other issues with other apps on my Roku, they all start up immediately and play. Is this something that will take a while for all the workout links to load? Is anyone else having a similar issue? Thanks!

I didn't have any trouble viewing the Live workout this AM on my Roku 3. Didn't try any of the other videos today though.

I didn't have any trouble viewing the Live workout this AM on my Roku 3. Didn't try any of the other videos today though.
Thanks for your reply. After hearing you did not have an issue I deleted the app off Roku and reinstalled. In the process I saw I had an available update for my Roku and installed that as well and it worked! This will be so much easier than hauling my computer downstairs when I want to work out. :D

I had the same issue as love2read. I did what she did and am watching a Cathe Live wokout right now! So the newer Roku2's are good to go! How do I cancel the trial? I am only interested in Cathe Live (not on demand) so I won't continue the trial, but will need to place a new order just for Cathe Live.

Thanks for your reply. After hearing you did not have an issue I deleted the app off Roku and reinstalled. In the process I saw I had an available update for my Roku and installed that as well and it worked! This will be so much easier than hauling my computer downstairs when I want to work out. :D

I do remember installing the newest Roku update sometime this week. Glad you got it working :)

How do I cancel the trial? I am only interested in Cathe Live (not on demand) so I won't continue the trial, but will need to place a new order just for Cathe Live.

You go to 'My Account', then click on 'View' to the right of your current order. Then click on 'View' again. Then 'Cancel'. HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.