Cathe, Jai, and Kristin in a scorpion pose in the new Functional Mobility Fusion workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FunctionalMobilityFusionWorkout-6536.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe, Jai, and Kristin in a scorpion pose in the new Functional Mobility Fusion workout.

This exercise activates the lower portion of the spine and hips, while also providing a great shoulder stretch. Mobility is the key to our quality of life. No matter our age, we need to be able to carry our groceries, climb stairs, sit, stand, walk, and enjoy daily activities.

As we age our mobility is reduced and if ignored can result in a loss of independence. Fortunately, our muscles and our brains respond amazingly well to strength and mobility training, and doing so can reverse some of the decline we may be facing.

Starting this type of training early, before we start to experience any decline is extra beneficial in keeping us charged and ready for what life brings.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn
*current pre-sale prices end 6-28-24

This looks like it may be the full expression of the pose. I bet Cathe slowly guides us into it encouraging us to stop where appropriate for our individual body.

I seem to remember this pose from another Cathe mobility or yoga practice but I can’t for the life of me remember which one so I could be making it up. I’ll post if I remember for sure.

This looks like it may be the full expression of the pose. I bet Cathe slowly guides us into it encouraging us to stop where appropriate for our individual body.

I seem to remember this pose from another Cathe mobility or yoga practice but I can’t for the life of me remember which one so I could be making it up. I’ll post if I remember for sure.
You're not mistaken - it's included in Perfect30 & STS2.0 's mobility workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.