Cathe, Jai, and Jenn D working on their balance and lower body strength in the new Functional Barre Fusion workout!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FunctionalFunctionalBarreFusionWorkout-9370.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe, Jai, and Jenn D working on their balance and lower body strength in the new Functional Barre Fusion workout! This fun and energetic routine will shake up classic barre movements to challenge your balance, coordination, and strength.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn
Current pre-sale prices end 6-28-24

Last edited:
Now that’s good stuff right there!

I just wish Cathe would bring back those TPE loops that were wider and thicker. The ones that came out around the time the low impact series was released because she uses them in athletic training and turbo barre. I did AT yesterday and loved it!

Yes! I'm curious about those bonus workouts. In STS2.0 and Perfect 30 the bonus chapters were rather short, but did lend to more premixes & options. Looking forward to more details as things are revealed. :)
I was about the term “bonus workouts” vs “Bonus chapters.” In the end I have gotten real value out of some of the shorter bonuses that Cathe has included over the years. I love being able to add the perfect “icing on the cake” 10 minutes to a workout to make it exactly what I need.

I’d love a set of the best add on chapters. Hmm maybe I need to make my own list. :)

Now that’s good stuff right there!

I just wish Cathe would bring back those TPE loops that were wider and thicker. The ones that came out around the time the low impact series was released because she uses them in athletic training and turbo barre. I did AT yesterday and loved it!

I never had those but yesterday when I did Lite Body Weight and Bands I wondered if they were using the loops you guys have previously mentioned.

One thing I noticed was that they looked longer in diameter and the crew was ending up releasing the tension in between puddle and Fire steps. I like the present loops because they’re short enough to allow me to keep tension on them the entire time. There’s less tension when my feet are closer but it’s still there and I love the extra burn it provides.

That said, I still wish I could experience the older loops because I’m feeling a little bit “out of the loop.” ;)

That said, I still wish I could experience the older loops because I’m feeling a little bit “out of the loop.” ;)
I love a punny! :D

If you really want old school loops ... in Butts & Guts we tied the long band around our legs and held on to the tails for crab walks. Hee hee ... much prefer the loops now :) ... when the firewalker loops came out, we jumped on them!

@Lannette did you break down & order the bars? :) I did, hope it was a good decision.
No I didn’t. We rearranged our gym and our Pilates Stability Chair can now be used for dips without moving it. Our FitTower is also readily accessible and our Pilates Cadillac works well for Pull-ups too. Additionally embarrassed to admit I have a ballet barre at the ready. I just couldn’t rationalize buying equipment that I’d need to store and pull out for use. This, even though I got an easy storage space planned and ready should I be tempted in the future. o_O

I’m editing to say that I’m counting on you guys to share your bars enjoyment! I know it will be a great purchase for all of you!

Last edited:
I love a punny! :D

If you really want old school loops ... in Butts & Guts we tied the long band around our legs and held on to the tails for crab walks. Hee hee ... much prefer the loops now :) ... when the firewalker loops came out, we jumped on them!
I actually like that Butts & Guts chapter! It’s one of my favorite add ons. I do use the new loops with it these days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.