Cathe is going on tour?!?!?!

Isn't she supposed to begin filming long before October? I thought I read somewhere she was filming during the summer.
Yes, that was sort of my point. Since the tour doesn't start till October it shouldn't effect the release . I mentioned the "so lets hope not" as a "knock on wood" gesture. Sorry I wasn't more clear. :eek:

Isn't she supposed to begin filming long before October? I thought I read somewhere she was filming during the summer.

yes but editing,music, etc are all usually done shortly before release of the product which would be about the time the tour starts i would think. so even if she started filming soon it still would take time and would this project get in the way of her hands on approach with editing etc?

plus its just about july and still nothing about at least an idea of filming. i know nothing can be exact nor do i even expect them in September like some rumors are saying, just wondering why nothing on this but on everything else. know what i mean?

its cool she is expanding the business and trying to reach out to her fans and the masses but some of us just still want the excitement of the pre sale ;) we just like to be entertained with the small details of filming and preparing for the series.

kassia

from what i heard today, it sounded like they were going to be filming around late summer/september (perhaps). i think she is still working on the routines and maybe practicing them, but there are some details that are still being worked on. she was very pleased with how STS strength turned out and she said that she wanted the cardio to be equal to that quality.

i didn't get the impression that she was going to be on the tour for an extended period of time all at once (i could be wrong). i thought it was going to be different dates here and there, but nothing has been set in stone yet so maybe this will be the case.

Hey, looks like there's lot of votes for Minnesota! Wouldn't that be fantastic!

P.S. Count me in as one huge vote for MN.

Annie

D.C.!!!

A shout out for the MD/Washington DC area! After all, it is the national capital!

On another note: As some other posters expressed, I also was wondering if this affects the STS Cardio filming; esp since we haven't heard any updates recently. Not to try to take away any excitement from the tour, but, there seems to be SO much going on (QVC, road trip, website updates, etc.), just wondering....

Agree w/another poster: Cathe is becoming a rock star in her own right!

PS: I love Egglands Best & have been buying them for years!

LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS..LAS VEGAS...LAS VEGAS...

One more vote Las Vegas, or Palm Spring...

Awesome! I will be back in Clearwater, FL for another year. Anyone near me we can drive over to Daytona together.

So can I follow her around, like NASCAR fans follow the NASCAR races all across the nation or would that be too stalkerish, LOL.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.