Cathe in NY on 6/25

stepitup

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Just got an email announcing that Cathe will be in NY on 6/25 to announce her partnership with Eggland's Best. She will be teaching two STS-inspired lower body classes and I am so happy I got in to one of them:eek: This required a very loud Woohoo! My co-workers all think I'm nuts:confused:

Anybody else attending??

My cubicle-mates are laughing at me, too! I'm in for the afternoon session and I'm super excited. Now I have to really workout for the next three weeks so I can actually do it. Plyo Legs tonight!! (my guess is it will be closer to the plyo or Meso 1 workouts, because they can't bring all those heavy weights). Dear god - and there going to film this? eek!!! They'll catch falling down.

Holy crap!! I totally missed the filming part and went straight to registration!! GULP!! Plyos are a serious challenge for my knees, but what the heck, I can take it for an hour...I hope:eek:!

I concur about the eggs.

I'm with you on the knees issue, Trish. We can hang out in the "plyo challenged" section together!! I'm hoping I don't fall over during lunges.

The class part is cool I just wish she wasn't teaming up with eggland's best :(

I agree. I can't stand that commercial for Eggland"s Best and always turn it off. The conditions under which those chickens are kept are inhumane. Never buy that product.

Hi,

I have the day off so I signed up for the 10AM class. I didn't see anything about the Plyo workouts or it being filmed:confused: oh no!!

Trish I hope you are going to the 10AM class (fingers crossed).

Im in, I'm in!!!!! Oh, boy, I have no idea what I've gotten myself into! I don't have STS yet and I'm just starting to get into my weight training! She's going to kill me, isn't she? I'll just get in between a bunch of tall people so no one can see me!

Anyone going from the New England area who is interested in carpooling, let me know! I'd love some company on the way!

Tricia

I'm so excited for you ladies! I wish I could go, but I can't. I know you will all have a blast. Be sure to take lots of pics and post when you get home.

pictures please!!!

Good for you ladies, I'm sure is going to be fun,fun,fun. I'm to far away:( and o I can't not go. Trying to save some money for THE ROAD TRIP!!!
But yes, take a lot of pictures and post them pleas...:)

Eunice

NY

I signed up too for the 10 am class. Does anyone know how far this place is from Grand Central Terminal

Thanks

Susan G

I signed up for the 10 AM class...
Susan - I am taking Metro North from New Haven to Grand Central. The email said 5th ave between 29th and 30th.

DH, DS and I go to Madison Sq Garden all the time which is on 34th, a few blooks across from 5th. It is a great walk....so instead of turning down 34th at the Empire State building, just keep walking south. The Empire State building is at 5th and 34th. The blocks going south are short ones.

I'm not sure what time I plan to get there exactly, but I am taking an EARLY train since I have a 1/2 hour drive to New Haven and traffic and parking is a b*tch on weekday mornings...so I will most likely take a train around 6:30 am getting in around 8:30 or so approximately. I haven't checked the train schedules yet.

But, I did order my ticket online already. saves a LOT of time at the train station, especially during rush hour!
Barbara P

cathe in NYC

I was so excited when I got the email. I signed up for the evening class. I have to work, but cutting my day short. I cant wait to meet cathe. I don't have STS and I don't care, just happy i can attend. :)

What is wrong with eggland best?

I thought they were treating the chickens better than the other companies; especially the cage free eggs.

No go for me, not feasable on many levels. Sounds like a blast for you all though - can't wait to see the results!
Interested to see what Cathe does with the egg thing .

Cathe in NY

I would've signed up in a heartbeat, but I'll be in Milwaukee that day to see Bon Jovi @ Summerfest! :D Oh well... bummer for me.... but to all going..... have the most WONDERFUL time!!! I'll be with you in spirit. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.