Cathe in NY on 6/25

Oh my god - Summerfest!! I'm originally from Milwaukee and have been many a time. What a blast! Enjoy!!!

Hi,

I have the day off so I signed up for the 10AM class. I didn't see anything about the Plyo workouts or it being filmed:confused: oh no!!

Trish I hope you are going to the 10AM class (fingers crossed).

Oh man! I'm going to the 4:30 class:(

I'm going to the 4:30 class too. I've always wanted to work out with Cathe so I signed up!! I'm a little nervous but very excited!!

Not nervous - terrified!! I did Plyo Disc 35 last night. Dear god, I'm in trouble if that's where she goes with this. yikes!

Thanks Trish! I'm excited but I agree that if it's mostly plyo I'll be a goner!! I hope we'll get some more information before hand. It's a good excuse to take a day off work and head to NY!

im kind of scared im gonna be huffing & puffing LOL. supposedly the cardio is low impact since they cant ruin the floors, so no plyos YAY!!

OK, I'm in for the morning class (I have a meeting that night so have to be back to work in the afternoon--Donna, I'm so bummed I won't get to meet you! :(). I really have no excuse not to go--I have a 20 minute, $10 round trip train ride into Penn Station, it'll be the easiest trip I've ever made to see Cathe. :)

I don't have STS. I'm a little nervous. What's the a.m. class going to be? And, on a selfish note, I'd kind of like to know so I can schedule the rest of my routine that week around it. ;)

Laura,

I am also going to be in the morning class and would love to meet you! I rarely post on here but am a huge lurker. I'm flying up from SC just for this because I can't make it to the RT this year so this is my own personal mini RT!

I got my flights last night and now just have to find a hotel nearby. Hope to see you there.

Bev

OMG Bev, you are going!!!!! If I knew that I would have made the trip!!!!

I love Cathe, love her workouts, love the RT and love going to her gym
BUT HATE NY!!!! By myself. Have a great time and I will miss you on the RT

ellie

wow, Bev - now that's dedication!!

Laura - that is disappointing; perhaps next time; or maybe we should plan a separate NY Catheite outing for those in the area.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.