Cathe, how is Brenda doing?

Hugs and Prayers!!!

Brenda:

I am sorry to be posting this response so late. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers all week. You are such an inspiration, and I have faith that you will recover and come back stronger than ever. I am hoping to see you in future workouts because you make me smile! :) Your positive attitude is so encouraging and uplifting. :)

Thank you for signing my Cathe calendar and encouraging me during the Road Trip. Hopefully, I will return next year to give you a big hug and show you the brand new me! ;-)

I am sending love and hugs and blessings for your recovery. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Sorry this is so late coming but I wanted to send lots of get well wishes to Brenda too.

Brenda, I am so sorry you're going through this & I hope you recover quickly! We all love you!

>Oh my gosh. How awful for Brenda, I am truly sorry, Hope she
>will be fully recovered soon.
>I am wondering if her hips were fractured or something before
>her run. And she did not know?
>Osteoporosis? Puzzled..
>Take Care Brenda. My Prayers are with you.
>Rocky

I'm wondering the same thing. I hope at some point to know because this type of issue seems to be becoming fairly common among my female co-workers and I don't know why.

Brenda: Good luck with your recovery. I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting but I am glad to see that you are in good spirits. Get well and God speed.

Laura

'Love every minute of what you do, otherwise, what's the point?'

Hi gang!

Thank you all SOOO much for the the well wishes, prayers, hugs and thoughts. I'm home from Wisconsin and actually back to work, the surgery went really good and I'm feeling pretty good. I've decided it just sounds a lot worse than it actually is.

The leg is achey and swollen but nothing too horrible. My prognosis is excellent, I should be back in business in about three months, six weeks on crutches and then six weeks with low impact aerobic activities.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for thinking of me. I really, really appreciate it! :) You guys are the BEST!

Brenda

Brenda:

It is such an AWESOME treat to hear directly from you!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7

I can't tell you how much I have thought of you recently. I am so happy to hear that you are recovery and back safely at home!!!

Please take care of yourself and I continue to think of you!

xoxo, Denise :) :) :) :)

Wow Brenda! You are back work already?? You ARE one tough woman and a super role model. Glad to hear that you are recovering well--just in time for the next workouts maybe! :)

Lots of ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) and prayers for ya. :)

WOW!!! Brenda, I can't believe you're already back to work. I bet you're still faster on crutches than many of your co-workers on two legs! LOL!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Lorrayne

That's so awesome Brenda!!! I'm glad that it sounded worse than it was!

Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery....which you're well on your way!!!

Wisconsin!

Okay, I have to ask. . .Where were you in Wisconsin and do you have family there? (or here - I live in Wisconsin!) :)

Sue

Wow, talk about a 5 minute emotional spectrum. I just found out about your injury and was really bummed out. I started reading all of the posts and kaboom, there you were, letting us know that you are doing okay and back at work already, with a positive prognisis. That's grrreat.

I know we've never met but I see your face just about everyday during my workouts. I enjoy watching you laugh at Cathe's jokes and her witty comments. After all of these years, I still chuckle at the faces you make on the videos while pulling out those last few reps of a tough set of weight work. Somewhow it makes me feel better about my tortured groans. I'd miss not seeing you in future workouts but I feel confident (as I am sure you are) that you'll be back and ready to rumble in a few months.

We're about the same age. I thought I was in good shape until I started doing Cathe's videos and seeing what you ladies could do. As I continue on my journey for total fitness, I am inspired by women like you, Cathe, Jai, Lorriaine and Cedie (and the elusive Rhonda).

Get well soon and know that I'm praying for you.

Your fitness friend,

Teals :*

Brenda!

Thank you for checking in here. You have been in my prayers! Thank goodness your prognosis is good! Bless you!

[font color=red][font size=+2]Judy "Likes2bfit"[/font]

Brenda-

You don't waste any time do you?!!!

It is great news you are on the mend and a plan in place. I hope the 6 weeks on crutches goes by FAST for you!

God Bless!
Julia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.