Cathe, how is Brenda doing?

Dear Brenda,

I am so sorry about your injury! I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Know that we are all here to support you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

I just got back from being away for a few days. Wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to Brenda, and hope for speedy healing! You are one tough and very "looked up to" lady and I hope for a speedy recovery for you...

Brenda.

I wish you a speedy and healthy recovery. Take your time getting back into your 110% of life, Ok?

HI Brenda,
I'm so sorry to hear about your injury and surgery. Here's to a fast healing processs. Being fit, having a positive attitude, allowing time for the body to heal, and lots of friends to love and support you is a great combination to aid in a extra fast speedy recovery.
So hurry and get well soon. :)

I too was upset to discover that Brenda suffered such an injury; I will certainly keep her in my thoughts over the next weeks! Stay strong, Brenda!

Hugs
--Callie

(((Big Hug))) to you Brenda! I hope you’re feeling better now and on the road to recovery. When I did PLB this morning, you were up front with Cathe and I kept thinking and praying for you while I did the workout.

I have no doubt with your positive attitude and the great shape you’re in, that you’ll be back stronger than ever. Best wishes, please keep us posted on how you’re doing when you get a chance.

Kathy G

Brenda, so sorry to hear about your injury. We are all thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery! You are such a sweet person and an inspiration to so many of us, and I know you're anxious to be up on your feet again soon. Wishing you all the best!

Jodi

Brenda,

Hope you recover and get well soon!! I'm certain that you will be better than new once you have recovered. Can't wait to see you in the new DVD's..

Take Care,
Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.