Cathe Gear Coming Soon!

This is so exciting! An online "Cathe Store!"

I would love an "above the navel" baby doll t-shirt. I'd love black or white for colors (I'm somple that way)

I don't have an opinion on pants; as far as shorts go, PLEASE not too short (5" would be great)

This may take some planning, but how about a Cathe fitness log? That way we can record our workouts, rotations, weights used, etc.

I can't wait! Thanks for everything!:)

WOW!!! I cant wait to get some Cathe stuff and were all over town.

I'd like the choice of baby t's Both above and below the navel. As soon as I lose just alittle more tummy, Im getting my navel peirced and would like to show it off.

I'm also hoping you have a wide range of lengths in pants. I wear short lengths cause I'm bairly 5'2", but have a cousin 6"3". I need short, she need extra tall.

I'd like the shorts not to be to short. 4-5 inches would be great.

Colors, I like most colors!!! Red, blue, green, pink,and yellow are my favorites.

Can't wait to see them soon.

My only request would be for tank style tops. I'm a "sweater" so I love having my arms out all year long while working out, and God knows my belly ain't ready for the cute little tops you guys wear in the videos! :) Not yet at least! :)
So tank tops in whatever color(s) you choose would make me a happy camper!

Donna
Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

I second the suggestions to have the tops and bottoms match. I like winter colors: royal or cobalt blue, a blue red or true red, navy, royal purple and black--always black! I prefer shorts and pants with elastic waist not draw string; shorts shouldn't be too long and long pants should be in a yoga style or whatever you call the long pants you've worn in videos. Tank tops or V-necks on shirts--no sleeves--I sweat WAY too much. Some cool fabric that wicks the moisture away from the body and doesn't hold it and the heat in would be wonderful. I'd also go for a coffee mug or insulated water bottle.

I am a happy camper now. Here goes!!

Baby Doll tops-inch below the navel or hip bone w/no skin exposure. V neck or scoop is fine w/me. Colors are white, black, red etc, not too picky with those. It would be nice to coordinate w/the sweat pants. I would like to have a a tank top w/no sleeves to show the arms you have given me:7

Fitness shorts I would like to have mid to upper thigh, not right under the buttocks. I would like to have a mixture of cotton/spandex, and w/draw sting. The basic colors of black, navy/safe dark colors. I guess it would be great to have both very short and mid to upper thigh short to accomodate everyoe.

Sweat pants-I would like in between loose and form fit w/a draw string, lower waist, boot cut, and w/a mixture of cotton/poly. Againg the basic colors of black, navy, gray and any of other colors.

Long sleeved shirts loose fit w/mock neck and any color is fine.

Sweat shirts sounds great espeically the base ball cap, any dark color, will do.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks and be sure to keep us posted. When do the preorders start?

:7

Terri

Hi Cathe!
What a neat idea. Some things that I would like to see.....supportive (very supportive For all those intense cardio moves) tops. And also shorts that are like bike shorts but looser through the thighs and about 5 inches long. Also any shirts that wick away moisture! Just a suggestion(s)! I love all your workouts! I only have one more DVD to get! Maybe next month for my birthday! I did the firm for 10 years then I found your worklouts this past summer, got rid of all the firms and now only do your workouts! You are "awesome" and I don't use that word lightly! Take care and can't wait for your next workouts!
Jen

First let me say that I will enjoy shopping in your clothing line, whatever the clothes turn out to be. Once I see them it will be different from just picturing them.

>Baby Doll tops.... would you like it to expose about an inch
>above the navel, about an inch below the navel, or come right
>to your hip bone with no skin exposure.....would you like
>scoop neck, v-neck, boat neck, cap sleeve short sleeve etc.
>what colors would you prefer?

I don't really know what a baby doll top is! If it's a t-shirt then I'd like short sleeve or no sleeve, hip bone, scoop neck.

>
>Fitness shorts......how short, how fitted, draw string,
>elastic band, roll down, current hipster style, basic
>traditional style, cotton, nylon, tactel, lycra. What
>colors?

I like shorter, hipster or v-waist, elastic not drawstring, dark colors or black with trim with the color of the top on it. Like others, I would love a matched set- top and shorts. To go biking or rollerblading in or whatever! So many places have 2 or 3 pairs of shorts that coordinate with each other, and no tops! Or vice versa!

I like fitted for working out but for *Cathe* clothes I'd like looser for everyday wear. (More exposure, see. No one sees me work out.) But I'd buy some for working out if you had the fitted.

>Sweatpants.....yoga style, boot cut leg, tapered leg, loose
>fit, form fit, in between loose and form fit, elastic waist
>band, draw string, cotton, lycra, tactel, nylon. What
>colors?

Sweats- the kind you could wear out shopping, like, stylish ones. I like yoga/boot cut (they're similar) elastic waist, knit cuffs (not puckers) if straight leg. Cotton with a little lycra or anything that helps preserve the color through many washings. They don't have to be black but I do love black ones.
>
>Long sleeved shirts....more form fitting but not super tight,
>loose fit like a ski-shirt with a mock neck line, what kind of
>neckline, what colors, cotton, lycra?

More form fitting but not super tight like you say here sounds great.
Mock or scoop.

Maybe one really warm style, microfiber fleece (that Patagonia type material)?

Cathe, I love the idea of Cathe logo clothing, mugs, etc. How about sweatbands?

I have already sent several people to your site (my patients) and who knows if any of them are posting here yet. Cathe clothes will give me another excuse to share you!

-Connie

baby doll tops, no belly,, cap sleeve is good, don't care about neck. how about a square neck? I would probably prefer that.

shorts. I am in the minority here I suppose. I would prefer loose fitting long short, like 10" inseams.

sweatpants. in btw loose and form fit, no drawstring unless it doesn't bunch up. I like a flat waist band.

colors for all inorder preference. navy, purple, black and dark green or a darker sage color

Thank you for letting us offer input.

Baby doll tees - I would rather have them be short, with skin exposed, scoop, boat, or v-neck, cap sleeved.

Shorts - lycra since cotton holds moisture too much (IMHO). 3 or 4 inches inseam

Sweat Pants - I am tall, so if the pants don't have at least a 32 inch inseam, I can't deal with it. Form-fitting for some support.

Long sleeeve shirts - cotton/lycra, simple style, slightly form-fitting

Colors - primary colors, jeweltones, gray. I hate pastels as I am a "winter"

My, oh my, oh my, oh my! What a variety of choices!

Baby Doll Tops - I'd prefer to the hip bone but would probably get that and the 1" above the navel, prefer V-neck, short-sleeved or capped sleeves. Colors? Bright, cheery, sporty... There's always the classic T for everyone, too.

And... a tank top would ALSO be fantastic!

Shorts - I absolutely LOVE the shorts from the Intensity Series with the v-waist band! They would definitely compliment the baby doll tees! 5" inseam and black or black w/coordinating trim to match the tops, or colors to mix/match with the tops.

Pants - boot cut or yoga, or hemmed if straight leg (no 100% spandex, leg-squeezing stuff). Colors? Black w/trim to match baby doll tops or colors to mix/match w/the tops. Basic trim patterns, though - too wild and you'll look like you're trying to compete with Richard Simmons' weird clothes. Sweatshirt material is optional. I recently got a nice cotton/spandex blend (boot cut) at Target (Mossimo) and they look like some you have worn in the various videos (two white stripes)... makes me feel like part of the crew!

Long-sleeves - I really like just about any style - the classic long-sleeve T, the mock neck and the turtle neck. They're a 3-season shirt in the midwest (or 4 if you camp a lot near lakes). Lots of mileage! Fabric of your choice - colors could be classic and/or bright or a mix! Of course this fall you could look at sweatshirts as another option to offer. I like the previous idea listed of a pullover with a to-the-hip length and/or one a bit longer - no bottom banding, please, just hemmed. Sometimes the bandings can (1) make you look heavy and (2) shrink up so tight from washing that they slide up your hips and strangle you at the waist. I buy shirts for the office and this happened to a recent order I had embroidered for us - as much as I love the 'african violet' color, I absolutely HATE the bottom banding!

As far as cool places to put logos and slogans, don't forget just above the wrist band on long-sleeved shirts, the sleeves of a T-shirt, the back of shirt (just below neckline - a subtle www.cathe.com would be cool!), the collar (if a polo or mock-neck or turtle-neck), etc.!

Ultimately Cathe, I'm sure I'll like whatever you choose! And any accessories (wrist bands, gloves, mugs, coasters etc.) will do well!

I would love a Cathe T-shirt that says,"work, work, work." I have a screensaver of you in Cardio and Weights with that saying across the front and it makes me laugh and want to work out every time I see my computer! I can't wait to get my hands on the Cathe-Wear! OH, also,"it's all about how you spend your time under tension," like you say in power hour! I just love Cathe quotes, they keep me motivated.

Cathe,
Thank you so much for asking!!!! Please please make everything available in a "petite line." Anything in bright jewel tones, (rust, deep forest green, saphire etc., like the jewel tones of tupperware cups! Also dark colors with the two white stripes going down the legs and/or long sleeves. Baby dolls with a scoop neck, cap/or sleeveless and just a wee bit of tummy showing. Also racer back, form fitting, lycra/cotton blend tops to show of those sculpted shoulders from your PS series! Sweatbands would be fabulous also. Bootleg pants that are somewhat fitted but not necessarily skintight. Cotton blends are great! Basically anything similar to the Nike wear, similar to what you might see the Williams sisters wearing. Looking forward to the new line:D :D
Claudia

All I can say is yeah!!!! Now I really have something to motivate me to lose this spare tire. I definitely would love to see these items, my charge card is ready and waiting.....

1. Baby doll tees in scoopneck that come to the navel but shows a wee bit of skin (and covers my stretch marks at the same time) always a plus to show off your accomplishments.

2. Boot cut pants in lycra tactel like the ones you wear in your videos Cathe. (Don't forget plus sizes for us big girls that wear 1x-3x)

3. Standard T-shirts always good for wearing to work out at home in private when you have no one around to see you looking cute.

4. Shorts I prefer standard bike shorts and capri pants with an elastic band(hate showing my huge thunder thighs).

5. Long-sleeved shirt I like the loose fit ski-shirt idea with mock turtleneck.

6. Tank top like the one you're wearing in Francine's pic (I know it was custom made just for you but I really want one)

As for colors you can never go wrong with black and white. Of course, RED is my favorite color ;)
These are just my ideas and personal items that I would like to see although, whatever is decided upon is fine too.

I'm happy with whatever you come up with - looking forward to my Cathe mug and 2 water bottles!

Fuchsia would be great as a top option - I'd love pants or shorts with a fuchsia border and then a matching fuchsia top!

cha-ching! (goes the credit card - and it is much louder in Canada! hehe)

Wow, Cathe, this is great !!!!!
Here is what I think:

*Baby doll tops.......both types, an inch above the navel, and a type that comes to hips. Colour - I always go for black, and with your red logo, would be great. Short sleeves/even a vest style would be good. Neck style is so individual, I prefer boat shape but that is just me.

*Pregnancy smock tops.... maybe something for the future, your specially made smock tops for your pregnancies Cathe, I thought were so flattering, and unusual, I had never seen anything like it before.

*Fitness shorts......no comment, at the moment I would look perfectly dreadful in shorts :(

*Sweatpants......I prefer a light cotton, capri style, loose sweat pant, with either elasticated waist, or tie elasticated waist. I like the air to get around my legs. I loved your form fit bootleg pants, but at the moment I would look daft in them.

*Long Sleeved shirts.....I have to admit I don't really wear these, I suppose these are good for outdoor pursuits :)

Colours: Black, Combat colours :)) ) or Kahki green, Navy blue

Cathe, when your clothes line comes out, please could you list the International sizes (UK/European) next to the US sizes ? This would save a lot of confusion :) And please could you think about us larger ladies, too ? Many Thanks ! I can't wait to see your fitness gear :) How exciting !!!!! :7

Anna

You are so awesome, Cathe. Thank you for caring.

As far as shorts go, I like them longer than you wear in your videos (but I do think you guys look great in yours). I like the extra "support" for my inner thighs and I don't like to look like I'm not wearing pants when I'm running in an over-sized t-shirt.

I think the water bottle suggestions were brilliant. I prefer insulated with a straw.

Thank you!!!!!

Still on a high from Viper yesterday,
Shelley

Everything sounds great!

Baby Doll Tops: Regular scoop (crew) neck please. Don't like V-necks and boat-neck tops. Prefer above the navel with short-sleeves. Colors: white (tends to show the colors of the graphics on shirt the best), pastel green, pastel orange, pastel pink.

Shorts: I like cotton shorts (or other soft material). Traditional type. Not too tight. I like drawstrings, elastic waist, and hipster styles. Colors: Black, navy blue, dark purple.

Sweatpants: Please offer for petites as others have suggested. I'm 4'11". Yoga style preferred. Between loose and form fit. Colors: Dark Orange (like logo), maybe with white stripe down side. Black, dark purple, Red.

Long-sleeve shirt: If this is like a long-sleeve T-shirt, then I usually like these very loose. I'll buy and XXL even though I could fit in a small/medium. I'm not sure what a ski shirt is.

I'm hoping you'll offer regular T-shirts (as well as baby doll tops). Sounds like you will. Colors: White, orange, pastels.

I liked one other persons suggestion about "racer back" fitted style top.

Sweatshirts: I realize you didn't ask for suggestions on this, but it would be great if the bottom of sweatshirts wasn't too elasticy. I like the sweatshirts that are looser on the bottom. I'd be willing to pay more for a sweatshirt of good quality (I find many sweatshirts will "pill" after just a few washes. Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.