Cathe Gear Coming Soon!

>
>
>
:) Wow Cathe, just what I have been waiting for, Cathe gear! As for T-Shirts, I prefer the T-shirts that are sleeveless, like a muscle shirt. No skin exposure, please! Stretch marks are horrible for me. Shorts, hipster style for fashion and lycra or regular gym shorts for working out, medium length. Sweatpants, bootleg like you wear on your newest videos, possibly a stripe down the side would be neat. Long sleeve shirts, form fitting but not too tight. Hope you use your Cathe logo or possibly a picture of yourself on shirts. Pants I like dark colors, black. Shirts, bright colors, bold or pastel. Thanks for asking for my input. I can't wait to see your finished products. Suggestion, later on you should consider your own footwear, sneakers.

Hi Cathe,

Wow, I can't wait for this!!! Here are my preferences:

Baby Doll Tops - cropped 1 inch above navel and waist length. Both styles should be fitted. All neck and color choices would be fine.
Could you please consider making the waist length tops so that they can be worn as casual and exercise wear?

Fitness shorts - 5" inseam. low rise elastic waist and low rise drawstring waist. Tactel/lycra fabric. Colors should match baby doll tops.

Fitness pants - 32" inseam as an option. Yoga and bootleg style. Traditional elastic waist, low-rise elastic and low-rise drawsting.
Tactel/lycra fabric. Colors should match top and shorts.

Long sleeve shirts - form fitting to waist and hips. All neck styles. Tactel/lycra fabric. Colors should match tops, shorts, and pants.

Cathe, this is a great idea and a wonderful addition to your "fitness empire." I'm sure that with your exercise experience, this part of your "empire" will be a hit!!
:eek: :eek:

Cathe,
when you come out with your clothes line,
please keep in mind those of us who are on our way to slender and sleek but aren't quite there yet.
Something cute for the bigger people is so motivating.

Thanks,
Tonya

Would like the baby doll tops to be just a tiny bit below the navel; the ones in the Intensity series look about right.
Shorts---elastic band
Long sleeved shirt---loose fit, polo type neck.

:7

Yes! Yes! what everone said!

And the hat, I would love a hat to wear on the beach. One I can stick my pony tail through.

-joy

I think everything that's worn in the Intensity Series is exactly what I would love to see being sold.

I'd also like to see baby doll tee's (a little bit above belly button and V or scoop neck) and just about everything else you mentioned, IN PETITE. :)

Thanks, Cathe!

Kris

Hi, Cathe

I would like to see long pants like the ones that you and the crew wear in your videos.

Sport bras that don't pinch the shoulders and back or tags that scrape your skin. I like the "no tag" concept that Hanes has.

Also, all material should be made to whisk away sweat, like CoolMax.

Also, if you offer Gold membership for discounts, that would be great!

Fit2theBone

Hi Cathe! A comment about the shirts... I'd love a more fitted style scoop neck t-shirt with short fitted sleeves or cap sleeves. For those of us who are, er, busty, a cropped t-shirt that's not fitted isn't particularly flattering! ;-) I'd prefer a length to the hip that doesn't show skin except maybe a little peek when reaching the arms overhead. If you had them in red, that would be the color I'd order. I tend to avoid white for workout clothes because of sweat stains, and I don't have quite the right coloring for a black shirt. Light blue is nice, too.

And a comment about pants... my favorite is fitted at the top and through the thighs, boot cut or a slight flare starting below the knees. Probably tactel fabric would be good -- cotton or blends with mostly cotton tend to fade and look ratty too quickly. Black and navy are good all-purpose colors for pants... but again, I might consider buying red if it's available! :7

Lynne

Cathe- Your new line sounds great ... I'm not much for showing a lot of skin (unfortunately, my body and yours differ GREATLY!), so I'd go against a shirt that shows your belly .. and as for shorts, I like longer inseams, like 4-5" ... and my LAST input would be - if possible - think of your TALL clients, and don't make your pants REALLY short! Finding a 34" inseam is REALLY hard, especially in exercise clothing.
Thanks for letting us have our say! Keep up the wonderful work - you are truly an inspiration!

Hi Cathe - I think it would be cool to add a tag line after or under the Cathe logo - maybe "We're an educated crowd" Or if no one agrees with that, perhaps have a contest to come up with a tag line.

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it. Right?

(I love that line!)

:) :) Mar

I don't know if this is a possibility or not -

I've seen shirts that say things like "Soccer/Basketball/Football is Life ... the rest is just details" with a drawing of the the appropriate ball in the middle. I thought it would be really cool to have one for Step, but I haven't been able to find anything like that on the web.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.