Cathe Announcement

Almost too good to be true! Trying to keep my enthusiasm is check, but it's difficult. Is it unusual for Cathe to film prior to a pre-sale? I'be only been pre-purchasing new DVDs since LIS, so don't know any other way. Very excited nonetheless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost too good to be true! Trying to keep my enthusiasm is check, but it's difficult. Is it unusual for Cathe to film prior to a pre-sale? I'be only been pre-purchasing new DVDs since LIS, so don't know any other way. Very excited nonetheless!

Yes, this isn't the norm but these dvds may go along with a "product" that she hinted about last month. I am hoping it is the Tower (which I have) and I hope we can buy the dvds separately. Can't wait to hear more!

There was a recent post on the Four Seasons Health Club FB page showing Cathe demoing some new Target Zone training classes using some new equipment. Maybe a home version of this type of thing?? I'm relieved to know I'm not alone in my anxious anticipation!

Last edited:
There was a recent post on the Four Seasons Health Club FB page showing Cathe demoing some new Target Zone training classes using some new equipment. Maybe a home version of this type of thing?? I'm relived to know I'm not alone in my anxious anticipation!

I saw that too! They were also using a piece of equipment that looked like the Step 360 (I still have mine) :).......I could go for that !
I always liked it but the workouts were limited......I just wish we could get new info .....

This sounds like OrangeTheory gym workouts. One is opening within walking distance to my condo and I can't wait to try it out - i wish i lived near Cathe's gym that would be so cool to workout with her. Maybe her new product is an easy to use heart rate monitor to use with some hardcore rockin dvd's... Ok enough guessing it's killing me!
Jamie

This sounds like OrangeTheory gym workouts. One is opening within walking distance to my condo and I can't wait to try it out - i wish i lived near Cathe's gym that would be so cool to workout with her. Maybe her new product is an easy to use heart rate monitor to use with some hardcore rockin dvd's... Ok enough guessing it's killing me!
Jamie
I thought the exact same thing, Jamie! ;) I only recently looked up OrangeTheory to see what it was about because some of the gals in the Cathlete FB group mentioned it. The folks who get to work out with Cathe on a regular basis are a lucky, lucky bunch!!!

Hmmm, we attended an OrangeTheory trial (opening weekend type of thing) & I am not sure how that would convert to home based training to be honest. There were 'circuits' with rowers and incline trainers. There were also ones with chin up bars, bosus and no equipment too though.
Ya never know though!! ;) I thought for the brief time I spent going through it, it was an effective way to guarantee High Intensity Circuit-like training. I am too much of an introvert I think to carry on in this class though. lol. It was kinda like crossfit (but safe) where your name and your heart rate zone is up on a large screen.

Cathe looks absolutely fantastic. I also saw the Orange Theory in the mall where I live, but I prefer Cathe and some Christi Taylor.

Hmmm, we attended an OrangeTheory trial (opening weekend type of thing) & I am not sure how that would convert to home based training to be honest. There were 'circuits' with rowers and incline trainers. There were also ones with chin up bars, bosus and no equipment too though.
Ya never know though!! ;) I thought for the brief time I spent going through it, it was an effective way to guarantee High Intensity Circuit-like training. I am too much of an introvert I think to carry on in this class though. lol. It was kinda like crossfit (but safe) where your name and your heart rate zone is up on a large screen.

Yeah, with Orange Theory, every workout is a competition. Mentally exhausting in the long run. I researched it a while back when I saw it advertised in my are and thought immediately, "no."

Clare

I wonder if she's working on a project with a "gadget" and DVDs which will have an infomercial, like Jillian Michaels had for Body Revolution, for instance. Could explain why there is no pre-order event...everything will need to be ready to go once the infomercial airs. Just thinking out loud over here...wishing and hoping...

I wonder if she's working on a project with a "gadget" and DVDs which will have an infomercial, like Jillian Michaels had for Body Revolution, for instance. Could explain why there is no pre-order event...everything will need to be ready to go once the infomercial airs. Just thinking out loud over here...wishing and hoping...

Interesting thought Jodi.
if this happen, it will be the first cathe infomercial and first ever release without pre-order.:)
Pre-orders have been norm as up to last release.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.