Cathe 2013 Calendar is now Shipping

SNM Videos

Administrator
We just received the 2013 Cathe Calendar from the printer and we should finish shipping all of these out tonight. We've also posted a shipping alert for XTrain in our "Newest DVD and Videos Forum" . In short, the duplicator has finished XTrain and pre-sale orders will begin shipping next week!

Yay and yay!!!!!

See, that Mayan calendar got it wrong. It's not the end of the world, it's the beginning of the Cathe calendar! :)

calendar to SNM or cathletes

I am going to receive my first ever, not that I did not want to, cathe's calendar.
I am dying of curiosity :p.
Does it come with a year Planner?

Thanks for the hard work.

Nathalie

Nathalie,
I've had one the last two years.
It's a wall calendar and each month has a great Cathe/Crew photo with a motivational quote. At the bottom of the page there's a few fun paragraphs that explain what's going on in the picture.
The space in each day is large enough to make notes; I write which workout(s) I did. At the top of each month there is a space to make note of weight and inches, etc. Initially I ordered one a couple years ago simply to get the 20% off deal however I love what it adds to my workout room and the motivation it gives me.
Finally, I like to tear out some of the pictures and hang them on my wall for all kinds of motivation all year long.

I have all the them since they started printing them! I also use some of the pictures around my workout space. :)

Nathalie,
I've had one the last two years.
It's a wall calendar and each month has a great Cathe/Crew photo with a motivational quote. At the bottom of the page there's a few fun paragraphs that explain what's going on in the picture.
The space in each day is large enough to make notes; I write which workout(s) I did. At the top of each month there is a space to make note of weight and inches, etc. Initially I ordered one a couple years ago simply to get the 20% off deal however I love what it adds to my workout room and the motivation it gives me.
Finally, I like to tear out some of the pictures and hang them on my wall for all kinds of motivation all year long.

Thanks for posting your review Jennifer.

I am very excited...;-)

I received my calendar Saturday. I live in PA. Very nice photos with various Cathe quips on some of them. "Legs are like Jello" is printed on one of the photos. There are smaller pictures at the bottom of each month as well. At the beginning of the calendar there is a list of Cathe's complete DVD collection. Take care and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Just got home and guess what was on my door step! Cathe calendar.....can't open it yet since it's from Santa:)

For a split second I also wondered whether SNM had been waiting to see whether the Mayans were right before shipping 'em out...ha!

Yay and yay!!!!!

See, that Mayan calendar got it wrong. It's not the end of the world, it's the beginning of the Cathe calendar! :)

Got home tonite from being gone for the last couple of days visiting family out of town for Christmas and there it was on my door-step. It looks great!

I especially love how it has measurements and weight at the top right hand side!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.