Bring back the Blue!

Blue is Back! ...Well sort of. We've now changed our default template to a light gray background, but you can now also select from 4 different templates by first clicking on your username above and then clicking on "preferences". Then at the top of the window you will see a style dropdown box where you can select from 4 different styles, including blue,orange,Cathe Calm, and the default style. Then just click save and you can view the forums in your own "style".

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue is Back! ...Well sort of. We've now changed our default template to a light gray/blue background, but you can now also select from 4 different templates by first clicking on your username above and then clicking on "preferences". Then at the top of the window you will see a style dropdown box where you can select from 4 different styles, including blue,orange,Cathe Calm, and the default style. Then just click save and you can view the forums in you own "style".

You guys are amazing! Now everyone can pick what color they want. Love the orange and gray!

Blue is Back! ...Well sort of. We've now changed our default template to a light gray background, but you can now also select from 4 different templates by first clicking on your username above and then clicking on "preferences". Then at the top of the window you will see a style dropdown box where you can select from 4 different styles, including blue,orange,Cathe Calm, and the default style. Then just click save and you can view the forums in your own "style".
Late to the party. Now, I understand the question.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love the new look. Especially on the message boards. It's a softer look and more modern/clean.

Just me :)

I miss the blue forums :(

I seriously don't have an issue with change, but the other color was much more fresh and crisp and easier to read. This color scheme, besides being a bit uninspiring and drab, isn't providing enough contrast btwn posts making it harder (at least for me) to navigate.

I like the new format, but didn't like the Orange. I love the format with Cathe calm. Really nice color scheme. Thanks for adding the new forum and themes.

SNM, can you add back in forum jump? You know, where you scroll to the bottom of any page and click on the forum you want to go to next and it just takes you there? Thanks for considering......

This feature already exist. You just click on the hamburger icon at the top right of every page and the forum jump list will show.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.