Boo

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Just popping in to say HI and I can't wait for the Glassboro Road Trip. I know so many of you are coming for a second and even third trip (or more :eek::D:D) but regardless of whether its your first or fifth trip we are going to have soooo much fun!!!! As things get closer we will start to have more frequent and specific announcements and posts but for now the main thing is that you have your travel arrangements in order and your hotel room booked.

If you have any questions at this point in time please post them here.

Yippee Yahoo...Can't wait to see you!!!

:D:D:D

Booooo Back! :)

No questions but wanted to say Hi and cannot wait to see you in July! You sure know how to make a party FUN! C U in 3 months! :eek:

Hi Cathe!
This will be my first road trip, although I was in NYC last June for the Eggland event (that's me with you in my avatar....I'm the one who has your old CIA 1006....LOL)

anyway I'm wondering if there are any others who are vegetarian like I am. I was waiting for the menu to be posted but since this thread is here, I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Can't wait for July!

Hi Cathe!!

I can't wait for this year's RT!! I'm already counting down the weeks...:D

Looking forward to seeing you!!

I got scared with the "Boo" subject line and thought either the RT got canceled or postponed!! :eek:

This is my 1st RT and I can't wait!! I was also at the EB event in NYC and Cathe you are so sweet!! I'm super excited to workout w you again!

Cathe! I'm missing this year! I'm so bummed, but I'm moving to Hawaii for 6 weeks while I get my 200 hour Intensive Registered Yoga Teacher Training! I will try for next year or one of the other roadtrips. Can't wait to see you again sometime!

Hi Cathe!!!
This will be my first (of many I hope) RT. I am so excited to meet you and the rest of the Cathe crew. I am also a vegetarian (high fives to Barbara P :) so I was also wondering if I should bring food with me. Is it July yet?????

Cathe! Can't wait to see you again too! If you come back here, can you give us a hint of what you have in store for us? Something sweaty & painful I hope? ;)

but for now the main thing is that you have your travel arrangements in order and your hotel room booked.

Are you kidding? I'm packed already. :eek: Just kidding but I have been thinking about it. ;) Looking forward to July. :D

Cathe- I cannot wait to see you in July. This will be my first road trip and I am so excited and thrilled to be going. I am trying to do a little bit of everything to get in gear for it. Today was the original Boot Camp. I have not done that one in awhile and oh my, did I sweat! :eek:

See you in July,

Kristin

Jodelle / Hawaii!

Cathe! I'm missing this year! I'm so bummed, but I'm moving to Hawaii for 6 weeks while I get my 200 hour Intensive Registered Yoga Teacher Training! I will try for next year or one of the other roadtrips. Can't wait to see you again sometime!

We will miss you Jodelle :( but excited for you for your opportunity - 6 weeks in Hawaii! :p I know you're there for Yoga but I bet you get some serious surfing time in, ha! :eek: Looking forward to hearing from you - Aloha!

As for the rest - will see you soon!

Attachments

• Jodelle-Cyndi2009-web.jpg
    Jodelle-Cyndi2009-web.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 10
  • CatheRT2008-CatheJodelle-PushUp (Medium).JPG
    CatheRT2008-CatheJodelle-PushUp (Medium).JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi Cathe!

Your post made me even more excited than I already was! (didn't even think it was possible)! I'm driving my friends crazy talking about the RT.... lucky I have all of my fellow Cathletes to chat with!

CAN'T WAIT!

Jenn

Hi Cathe!!!
This will be my first (of many I hope) RT. I am so excited to meet you and the rest of the Cathe crew. I am also a vegetarian (high fives to Barbara P :) so I was also wondering if I should bring food with me. Is it July yet?????

There are a variety of foods that will suit a vegetarian diet (like myself).This is my third time RT to New Jersey.

Suzette

I am so psyched for my 2nd RT!!! I was wondering how long the wait list is and the chances of those who are on it to get in? I talked so much about how fantastic last year was that my cousin tried to register but is on the wait list. She hasn't received a number so I was curious to know.
Thanks, can't wait to see everyone!
~Jen

I am so psyched for my 2nd RT!!! I was wondering how long the wait list is and the chances of those who are on it to get in? I talked so much about how fantastic last year was that my cousin tried to register but is on the wait list. She hasn't received a number so I was curious to know.
Thanks, can't wait to see everyone!
~Jen

Never mind...she just got an email that she is in! Now I am extra excited!:D

Woohoo! I can't wait either and almost ALL of the Traveling Cathelete will be there this year (except Sue - sad!!) as well as a few more we've recruited to come - can't wait!!!!! :) (Angela, Abbe, Jess, Jenn, Andrea, Katie, Shannon and me - woohoo!)

Cyndi!!! You found that picture! I'm stoked! Thank you! It's so fun! You rock girl! I'll miss you too!

We will miss you Jodelle :( but excited for you for your opportunity - 6 weeks in Hawaii! :p I know you're there for Yoga but I bet you get some serious surfing time in, ha! :eek: Looking forward to hearing from you - Aloha!

As for the rest - will see you soon!

I too prefer the vegetarian side of life!! P.S. Anyone notice the schedule from last year where in one instance we only have 15 minutes to freshen up????? EEEGGAADDD, that's not enough time to shower! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.