Bodybuilding/Sculpting check-in;-)

Yesterday's AM Cardio was 1 x rep premixes from Afterburn (20 min) and Cardio Supersets (15 min) and part of Hard Strikes before the DVD froze :(
With warm ups and stretches from the Body Blast series.
PM strength - leg day with the toning exercises from RWH LIHI and ICE Chiselled Lower Body (15 min each)
Abdominals - from Kelly Coffey-Meyer Abs & Core

Nathalie - I will order DVDs but not sure yet if I will go for the full set, or wait for the individual DVDs. I'm interested in PHAT, the cardio and the bootcamp.
Greetings !

Yesterday was High intensity step from 4ds
Today was Imax2.

As to dvds Svetlana, I will go for full set. Probably just DVDS.:)

Sorry to hear Hard strikes dvd froze while working out.

I had my shot I my shoulder is improving. I can now sleep better.:)

Take care:)

Hello buddies, here are my workouts since last check-in. I overdid the cardio and my knees feel it.
This gives me a reason to finally focus on strength - starting today ;)
Friday - Kick, Punch & Crunch and part of 4 Day Split Kickbox. Abs - Michelle Dozois Core Dynamics
Saturday - Michelle Dozois More Interval Burn, with warm up ans stretch from Lean Legs & Abs. Best warm up music EVER .
The ball abs segment from Butts & Guts
Today - The cardio from ICE Chiselled Lower Body, KCMs Bootcamp and premix of KCM's Cardio Blast.
Planned strength - KCM Slim Sculpting - Upper body premix. And the ab segment from Turbo Barre.

The new Cathe cardio and bootcamp DVDs are must haves for me!!! :) The cardio - because NO WAY I won't order it. The bootcamp - because I didn't buy the ICE Bootcamp DVD due to people sharing it is easy, and too much equipment used.
I hesitate between the Phat and Giant sets workouts.I read Jen's reviews of Cathe Live PHAT 1 & 2 and Total Body Giant Sets and watched the videos. The PHAT workout seems the require less weight load and looks more metabolic.
For the upper body DVD - I may not get it as I prefer Kelly Coffey-Meyer's upper body training. Cathe's workouts require too much equipment I don't want to spend money on.
Or, I may cave and get them all (minus the spin DVD) :) Then sub as needed.
These are my thoughts , please share yours ;)

Last edited:
Hello! So good to hear from you Svetlana! Let's see if we can fire this group up again.

Today I started a rotation of a 5-day split for weights and 21 Day Fix Extreme. I was really impressed with Autumn when I did Hammer & Chisel so I decided to buy 21 DFX. So far so good with it! Here is what I did:

The warm-up from Burn Sets (it's a great upper body warm-up)
Bi's and Tri's from CTX
10 Minute Hardcore from 21 DFX (really liked this one, it uses a weight for most of the exercises)
Yoga Extreme from 21 DFX (this was an awesome active stretch)

I can't wait to order Cathe's new DVDs tomorrow! I'll get everything but the cycle one since I don't have a bike. Nathalie, I thought of you as soon as I saw there was a new cycle DVD coming. I know you've been wanting one! I hope your shoulder is feeling better.

Hi Ladies and Toms,

Hope you are all well.

Jody: Glad to hear from you. Also glad to know you are enjoying Autumn stuff.
Svetlana: Sorry to hear about knee pain. Hope you get healed promptly.

Jody, Yes I am getting the new set, including the spinning dvd. I will just get dvds. Thanks my shoulder is getting better.
It is a very slow process but I will resume with lifting soon. The longer I leave it, longer it will take to strengthen my weaker
side:(:(:(

Here below is my check in since last thursday.

Friday: Cardio Blast from Body max 2 God that was a real Blast, The sweat was real.
Saturday:PRS#1 main segment
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Low impact step from 4DS + Yoga Relax

I am off to order the series. I can't wait to see the order confirmation in my mail box:)

Kind Regards,

Yesterday I did Shoulders from CTX and Plyo Fix Extreme. The Plyo workout fried my quads! It didn't seem all that tough, but, wow, I am feeling it today.

So today, instead of doing legs as planned, I did the Chest segment from CTX and Pilates Fix Extreme. Pilates was a decent workout, lots of ab work and some leg work. Thankfully, the leg work wasn't focused on the quads!

Jodi and Nathalie, good job on your workouts!
Nathalie - thanks for your concern. My knees recovered fast. But after 2 months of intensive cardio and almost no strength training I notice my body is soft. So now I'll try to build some muscle without too much weightlifting ( dumbbells hurt my wrists).
I will report if this works out ;)
My workouts -
Monday: lower body with loops - KCM Split Sessions, TurboFire Lower 20, 10 Minute Solutions Thigh & Butt Toner
Tuesday: upper body circuits - Chalean Xtreme Burn Curcuits and Interval Burn
Today: lower body with sliding discs (in my case, frisbees) & tabata blast - the disc segments from Great Glutes, AOLIHI , Flex Train & Lower Body Blast mixed with 4 tabatas from Tabatasize. PM - I wish I could do Ilaria Montagnani's Abs & PushUps, but I'm afraid to attempt it :)

Tom, hi to you too!

Here's what I've done since last time:

Wed-Leaner Legs from CTX (Nathalie, I think you call this one Meaner Legs and rightfully so :D:p) and Lower Fix Extreme from 21 DFX. This one is a great contrast training workout with some band work as well.

Thurs-the Back segment from CTX (including the planks and lower back work) and Cardio Fix Extreme. This was another good one. Lots of metabolic moves and basic cardio stuff. Lots of leg work again. Autumn does love to kill your lower body!

Today-rest day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello! Here is my check in :)
Thursday - cardio: Cathe Cross Fire ; weights: KCM Body Shop w/o #2
Friday - cardio: KCM Athletic Conditioning 1; weights - KCM Slim Sculpting w/o #2
Saturday: Shock Cardio- Circuit Blast; KCM Muscle Definition w/o #2
Yesterday: Body Max 2 step; Kathy Smith - Total Body Sculpt (?) Not sure about the name. This is advanced barre - pilates fusion workout by Kathy with 4 12-minute segments (legs, thighs, arms, core)
Today: Cardio Leg Blast . I feel my legs are blasted so my doubles will be a short abs workout ;)
See you soon!

Hi all! I've been still bodypart/day, but this week I was going to do a deload, but decided to try shorter w/os hitting each bodypart twice/week. Today I combined chest and back, bench 3x10, inclined bench 2x10, over/under chin-ups, 2x10, lat pulldowns 2x10 and dumbbell pullovers, 1x10. I finished with 2x25 cable crunches. Svetlana, great to hear from you again, hope all is well! Jodi and Nathalie, Svetlana...y'all are "killin it"! Great work!

Leg day here and I showed up for it! 5 sets of barbell squats, 3 sets of goblet squats, 2 sets of awkward 1 leg deadlifts, 2 sets of static lunges, 2 sets of barbell calf raises and 2 sets of single leg calf raises. I was glad I didn't turn off the alarm....at least AFTER the w/o!! Have a great day everyone!

This morning I hit shoulders, 8 sets of strict press, 2x12 on side laterals, rear delt flys, alternate front raise, 2x30 barbell shrugs and 1x12 standing dumbbell press. I felt "worked" but not dead! Have a great day ladies!

Here's what I've been up to since last check-in:

Sat-4DS Kickbox Cardio only and the BB premix from Rock'm Sock'm (these are two of my favorite kickboxing workouts)

Sun-4DS Bi's & Tri's from Bootcamp, the Abs from Kickbox, and Plyo Fix Extreme (this didn't kill my legs like the first time)

Mon-4DS Shoulders and Dirty 30 Extreme (works great together since there is so much shoulder work in Dirty 30)

Tues-4DS Legs and ABC Extreme (one of the bonus workouts with the program, stands for Abs, Butts and Cardio. Loved it!)

Wed-4DS Chest only and The Fix Challenge (Holy cow, this workout was HARD! I was wiped out at the end!)

Later today, the plan is to do 4DS Back only and Upper Fix Extreme.

Have a great day everyone!

Hello you, strong people :)
I'm glad to report strength training is working! I can see muscle definition in my upper body except in my back (yet).
My workouts since last post:
Tuesday - (body weight legs) Ilaria Montagnani Body Strike 2 & Cathe's Kick Max - leg conditioning segment
Wednesday -(mat legs) KCM Split Sessions loop bonus, ICE On the Mat
Thursday - (upper body & abs) - the ICE Muscle Meltdowns - back, shoulders, chest and ICE Abs1 and Abs2
The stretch from Pyramid Upper Body
Friday - (cardio with disc legs) - 3 segments from X10 and disc segments from Flext Train, Lower Body Blast, High Reps, Xtrain Legs
Today - (cardio / abs) Michelle Dozois Pure Cardio ; KCM Slim Sculpting - core premix.

Catwoman and Tslop - I enjoyed reading your posts :)

Hey all! Friday was arm day skullcrushers/ dumbbell curls, tri pushdowns/ ez bar curls, kickbacks/ conc curls, 3 sets of each supersetted, and Sat I did a cardio/ core day. I rode the airdyne about 18+ min then did a 5 min plank routine then finished with cable crunches x30 x20. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Good Morning Ladies. Yesterday I combined chest and tris, 10 sets flat bench, 3 sets inclined bench, 3 sets skullcrushers, 3 sets tri pushdowns and 2 sets of pushups as finishers. I added 1x30 cable crunches for abs. Today I combined back and bi, 3 sets chin-ups, 3 sets pulldowns, 3 sets pullovers, 3 sets dumbbell curls, 3 sets hammer curls and 3 sets conc curls, finishing with 1 set ez bar curls. I decided to try to hit each bodypart 2x/week and see how it goes...hopefully well! Have a good day all!

Leg day here and I showed up for it! 5 sets of barbell squats, 3 sets of goblet squats, 2 sets of awkward 1 leg deadlifts, 2 sets of static lunges, 2 sets of barbell calf raises and 2 sets of single leg calf raises. I was glad I didn't turn off the alarm....at least AFTER the w/o!! Have a great day everyone!

I have DOMS just reading this!!!! Nice workout!!!

Hey everyone!!!!! It's been a busy summer for me!!!! Got through my level 3 Nutrition Cert, had a two week roadtrip vacation, A big convention in Vegas and now trying to get back to a regular schedule.. But of course I had to pick up some kind of cold/virus while on vacation... no fun!! I'm fatigued and so tired of blowing and coughing.. boo!!! At the start of August I registered for a 20x20 Challenge with Jill Coleman at Jillfit. It's 20, 20 minute workouts in the month of August. I love their workouts, she gives some great videos incorporating rest based training, so that's what I've been doing!

I did order the new Cathe series!! Can't wait for that!

I taught one class on nutrition and metabolism after my first level cert, but didn't line up anymore knowing I had a crazy schedule and wanting to totally finish the rest of it. I have been doing coaching through Isagenix for a long time and this cert really helps me in other areas, in finding peoples individual formulas as well. Cool Stuff!

Going to try and become regular in the forum again, at least weekly, wanted to pop in today and say HI!!! Hope you all are doing well, I have some catch up reading to do on all your posts.

Have a great Thursday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.