Behind The Scenes - Muscle Endurance

SNM Videos

Administrator

Cathe, Cedie, Jai, Brenda and Loraine​

This is just the first of many pictures from the filming of the new Intensity series. Each day for the next several weeks we will post pictures and tell you a little more about our new workouts.
The Muscle Endurance workout uses a barbell, 5 and 8 lb dumbbells, 8 lb medicine ball and the mini step. Though the mini steps we use in the video are still prototypes, The Step Company (Now owned by Escalade Sports)plans on manufacturing and releasing this new product in 2003. We will have more details about this shortly.

Wow, this is so fun! Look at Brenda, she's so ripped (way to go, Brenda!) They all look great!

I'm glad the Step Co. will manufacture those mini steps. That will reduce clutter in my workout room.

Thanks for giving us pictures each day- otherwise I would glut out on them all at once, lol!
-Connie

OMG! Everyone looks incredibly good! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited....I can't wait for these new videos!

Thanks for posting pictures. SNM, you are awesome!

Alexandra

You gals look wonderful and might I say "RIPPED"!!!!!! WOW!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing the pics! I am also counting down the days and can't WAIT to get the new vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/b.gif[/img] -

-Pammer

WOW :-wow ! Everyone looks great - can't wait til the new workouts are released, and reading everyone's reviews ! :) And my, those medicine balls look kind of ..... BIG !!

Anna :)

Anna

They are not so bad and don't feel especially heavy I bought 2 balls after getting Mindy's Strength tape I have a 4lb and 8lb ball they are very easy to use and comfortable.

Babs

I am so glad I did the presale. I have to say purple is one of my favorite colors. You all look fabulous.

My prayers go out to you all while filming. Keep up your strength.
Nikki

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-02 AT 09:36AM (Est)[/font][p]Would you look at the should definition on Cedie! She looks incredible! And who'd a thunk Cathe just had a baby -- what 5 months ago? That's awesome!

This is getting very exciting!

Cedie

OMGoodness!!! Take a look at Cedie! She has definition all over!!!

Wait a minute....when did she have her last baby???? I am 7-months post-partum and I look NOTHING like that !!! :)

Does anyone know when she gave birth? Was it a year ago????

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

RE: Cedie

Wow, Cedie and Brenda have AMAZING arms...I want to be just like that when I grow up!!

Christine

All I can say is "WOW". Everyone looks so fit and gorgeous. Cedie is CUT (go 'head Cedie, with your bad self :)), and you would never know that Cathe had a baby just this past April!

I can't wait to see more! I'm so happy that I pre-ordered.

Cheryl

WooHooo! I am so excited!! The whole crew once again looks great! Cathe, I don't know how you do it when you recently had a beautiful babe! :) Thanks for all the updates! Susna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.