Back to Chicago - Our Next Offsite Road Trip?

Flights?

I'm flying from Boston and thinking about leaving mid day and arriving around dinner time on Thursday. Then for flights home I'm looking at one that leaves around 1:00?

What time are other folks looking at? Just curious really more about Sunday? Do you all get up and fly out asap? Isn't there a class on Sunday am and what time do we generally have to be out of the hotel? Most hotels it's early like 10?

Just curious what others have done in the past before I book the flight. BTW prices for flights are fairly reasonable...$250 round trip!

Hi Hrcfitness. :) THe last class Sunday is from 8:30 - 9:30. There are no scheduled activities after this except for photo op time with Cathe and friends. Check out time is noon, I believe. Some will leave immediately and others will not leave until Monday. You just need to make sure you allow enough time to get to the airport if your return flight is at one.

We will be driving up on Thursday. Not sure exactly when we'll get there but we will also be leaving Sunday after class at some point.

Going Solo to Roadtrip

Wondering if a lot of people go solo to the road trip? I am only about 20 minutes from Grand Geneva and was thinking of going but no one I know does Cathe and would want to go.Sounds like so much fun though!

I'm going solo from Boston! I've wanted to go on a road trip for years and I don't know anyone that does Cathe either. So this year I just decided to bite the bullet and go! From everything I've read everyone is super friendly and welcoming so I'm gonna go for it!

Hope you come!

Elena

To all you folks that are on the fence wondering what it would be like to go solo... NO WORRIES! I went solo to my first roadtrip and didnt know anyone at all! Now im headed for roadtrip #8 (I think...lol)! By the time registration is over you will have a whole crew of new friends! It's that simple :D

Hope to see you all there!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.