August 08 Rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We all know the value of shock training by now so this month we are going to change things up a bit from last month by doing moderate to heavy weight workouts mixed with moderate (in frequency) cardio. You can expect lean strong muscles and a rev’d up metabolism.

WEEK ONE:

Mon…..Intense 50 minutes of your favorite cardio….since it’s your favorite be sure to PUSH TO THE MAX!!!! 20 minutes of any segment of Stretch Max!

Tues….Pyramid Upper Body

Wed….Imax 3 any segment of Core Max

Thurs…..Pyramid Lower Body

Fri…….60 minute cycle workout (or sub a cardio that is weight bearing)

Sat…….Muscle Max

Sun….Rest

WEEK TWO:

Mon…… Gym Style Legs plus any segment of Core Max

Tues…….Brisk walk for 30 minutes followed by 30 minute interval run

Wed……Gym Style Back Shoulders and Biceps

Thurs…..Maximum Intensity Cardio

Fri……..Gym Style Chest and Triceps plus any segment of Ab Hits

Sat……Rest

Sun…..Kick Punch and Crunch

WEEK THREE:

Mon…..Imax 2

Tues……Pure Strength Legs and Abs

Wed……CTX Kickbox (cardio only) plus 10 minutes of any segment of Ab Hits

Thurs…….Pure Strength Chest, Triceps and Shoulders

Fri…….Rhythmic Step

Sat……Pure Strength Back and Biceps

Sun…..Any segment of Core Max plus any segment of Total Body Stretching

WEEK FOUR:

Mon…Your choice of one of the 4 Day Split workouts

Tues…..Imax original plus Stability Ball Abs From Butts n Guts

Wed….. Another one of the 4 Day Split workouts

Thurs….60 minute cycle class or ride outside plus non ball Ab routine from Butts n Guts

Fri…. ..Another one of the 4 Day Split workouts

Sat…..Drill Max all cardio premix (feeling ambitious?....take the longest all cardio premix..ha)

Sun….The last of the 4 Day Split workouts

Enjoy :D

August rotation

I can't wait to get started. I completed my first Cathe rotation when I did July and I really enjoyed it.

Thank you, Cathe! This looks terrific!:eek: I will start this rotation as soon as I am back in Germany (I fly August 8)!

Hugs,

You are AWESOME CATHE !!!!!!!!

Thanks Cathe looks great, but what about PS? OK not But I will just get this DVD because you call for this one whole week..
your awesome.

Posted at 3:05AM???? This confirms my belief that you never sleep Cathe!
Thanks for the rotation. Looks great

This does look great. I am looking forward to it because I cannot do a lot of the high intensity aerobics and I love weight work. This is right up my alley. Also, it will be my first official Cathe rotation.

Question

I don't have all the Cathe workouts mentioned in the Aug. rotation (bummer) does anyone have an opinion on whether or not I could sub. GS series for PS?

I don't have all the titles either, so I'll be subbing quite a bit, using GS, ME, and different cardio at times.

I'm hoping to add some of Cathe's other strength DVDs to my collection, but I'm trying to pace myself. :)

this rotation looks great!Thanks so much, Cathe!

So of course, I have this burning question: What are other types of "weight bearing" cardios? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.