Augsut '05 Rotation Check In for Augst 3rd!!!!!

I had so much fun this morning! SJP is one of my favorites and I enjoyed the kick drills (hadn't done them before :+ ). Everyone's doing great....hang in there!

Kathy G

Hello ladies.

Started Day 3 at 4:45 am on the nose. My DH thinks I need to be committed;-) Before I begin may I just say "I'm sore, I'm sore and yes I'm soooo sooooore!!!" My legs are screaming from the lunges yesterday. I felt like I could barely do anything. However,I did SJP for the first time today and I liked it. I need to practice some of the moves but for the most part I caught on. KM was a bit trying for me. Due to the fact that my legs were sore, I felt like I couldn't put my all into it but I must say I felt so good that I completed it!

Okay, to all of you who haven't done Day 3 yet don't fret there's still time and to all of you who have, get ready for Day 4!:)

Have a good day everyone,

Katrina

I did day 2 of the rotation today. I really enjoyed doing Interval Max. My legs started burning on the 40th walking lunge but by 100 I wasn't feeling it so I tacked on an extra 20 after the 200. My kids trailed me all over the house as I did them. The mosquitoes are crazy outside so I wasn't willing to do them outside. I did the stretch from step, jump, and pump. Looking forward to day 3 of the rotation tomorrow as I really love SJP.

Hi everyone!

Day 3 is in the can. :)

I did SJP in it's entirety and added on the Kick Max leg conditioning drills. I did the stretch from Kick Max, too. Very nice.

I am truly enjoying this rotation. :D

Marla

Hi there! Had a great time with SJP today. Even after working a 12 hr night shift with a 2 hr nap afterwards. This rotation has me charged! I loved Cathe's response in the Ask Cathe forum when a poster questioned the safety of such an intense rotation. I routinely do 2-2&1/2 hr workouts so I never have done a rotation before until this one came along. And it is so wonderful to share the experience and read how others are doing. You are ALL inspiring.
I was quite proud of how much better I've gotten with the leg conditioning drills compared to how I did them the first time. (I was quite pathetic)
ShellyC

Yeah! Way to go everyone! The enthusiam is great. I am loving this rotation. So far it is my favorite and I am finding it very doable!

It is wonderful how everyone suppports eachother!:)

KarenL

I got up early this morning and went on a 2 hour bike ride with my dh as soon as it was light enough. I completed all of SJP but skipped out on the leg drills. Hopefully, I'll sleep well tonight.

Dawn

Hey All,

Inadvertantly took a rest day yesterday...the time just kind of caught up with me. Did start out with some warm up moves and completed 2 hundred walking lunges but never got around to IMAX. I will do that this sunday and then stretch max, no biggie. Today, I did SJP and the KM drills. I only have SJP taped off fit TV actually so I did the warmup, then the first 2 step combos of body fusion (really pushed myself) then back to SJP and did the Hi/lo, weights, repeated the hi/lo, then weights, then the 2nd hi/lo combo and weights, repeated the hi/lo again, and then the final weights and abs. I repeated the hi/lo portions due to the edited nature of the fit tv version and I wanted to do SJP for variety and to stick to the workout given. (ps, SJP is awesome, I'm gonna need to add that to the christmas list!). Finished with the KM drills and felt great. I like this rotation ALOT! It almost has the essence of the freestyle method everyone is discussing because of all the leg work almost everyday. Just what I need...I swear, I already feel like I'm seeing results. Keep up the good work everyone, I love the motivation coming here is giving me to complete this...my first OFFICIAL cathe rotation! :) See you all tomorrow!

Catie

Today is my 4th day, so it was Imax 2 and Core Max 3 for me this AM. What a pleasant surprise that Imax 2 was only 8 intervals and not 10, so it ended a lot earlier than I was mentally geared up for. It felt very doable...at the time but now it's 5:30 PM (I did it at 4:30 AM) and I'm am majorly dragging. I think it's nap time.

AWESOME job everybody! You are all very inspiring, now let's keep this momentum going for the rest of the month. STAY CHARGED!!!! :)

I did SJP and substituted KM (don't have it yet) with some intensity drills from KPC. Awesome workout and drenched as always.....

Can't wait for tomorrow!

~Marcia~

I'm done with the SJP and the Kickmax drills. I could feel light soreness in my quads today while doing the lunge sequence in SJP. I did 40 pushups also...just because I wanted a little more upperbody. This is another one that I'd forgotten about the fun factor.

I also went to my spinning class tonight.

Namita

Good evening all! Looks like everyone did great today. This was my second time for SJP and those "power jigs" were just jigs. Also not too good with floor work so I subbed alot of jacks and plain jumps when I got lost. I don't think I'll ever get plie jacks down. My legs were frying during KM and my SO came in the room and and kept on telling me to point my toes, I nearly killed him! Looking forward to IM2 tomorrow, it sounds like a recovery day compared to how my legs are feeling right now. I think it is so cool how everyone shares workouts and I pick up a lot of pointers in the posts. This is my first official rotation and it is a blast.

Til tomorrow, Sue M

I did my SJP late today (decided to sleep in), but I completed it. I'm glad I did my Kickmax drills last night when I had a little extra time. Whew!

Robin

hey all!
day 3 is done!! yeah!! You all are right, I didn't think SJP was nearly as exhausting at the previous 2 days. I guess that's to be expected. I did the KM drills after work.

I like reading that you guys are subbing some of the KM drills w/ other drills from other tapes. Never thought of that. good job!!!

ONward to day 4...IMAX2 and coremax 3!! yeah!!!

take care:)
Gloria

I rested yesterday so now I'm on schedule with this rotation. Gayle, I also thought SJP was kind of easy. I barely sweated unlike the 1st two days. But I know better for tomorrow. I'll have my towel close by.

Leg drills were real burners. I think I've done this section only once before since I bought KM

Marla

I was pooped yesterday after a day of being hot and continuing to move things around and unpack in my new classroom, BUT I was able to push through and I worked out right when I got home. I ate a bananna before I worked out but was pretty hungry as I had not eaten enough that day(unusual for me...believe me)! I found this workout difficult just b/c I was so tired when I started it. I plan on getting to my classroom earlier today and leaving ealier so I have time to cool off, eat a healthy snack, and rest before I workout. It's just hard to make myself leave b/c there is so much to do and so little time to do it in. I AM enjoying this rotation and pushing myself and knowing that I will be checking in helps a lot. Today is my birthday and I know I will be taken out to lunch at some point by my work friends, one friend sent me a card saying M&M's are on the way(hopefully I can resist eating them all at once:9 ), and my hubby will take me out for a nice birthday dinner this weekend to my all time favorite restaurant so I will have a lot to work off!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous day!
Angela:7

Completed both workout. Thought SJP was easy. I must be getting really fit.;-) Anyway had to do leg conditioning drill after work because of time restraints. Oooh my!!! That is one hard workout. The thights were on fire at the end. I am going to fill that tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.