Anyone watch "Lost"?

Liann

Cathlete
It starts up again on February 2nd!!! I can't wait! We usually DVR them though and watch them 2 episodes at a time. I can't stand commercials! I think Juliette is out this season though which I'm kind of sad about. I really like her and Sawyer together.

Last edited:
my fav

This is my favorite show too. I cannot wait. I don't think Juliette is coming back though. The actress is now on V. I am a little sad that this is the last season, but I am hoping we get all the answers!

Kristin

The actress who plays Juliette is supposed to be back for a few episodes (probably in flash-backs?).

I'm not sure if "V" is even coming back! Is it?

I missed the last few episodes so I watched them online, but of course it wouldn't play part 2 of the season finale. I couldn't find it anywhere online. I am running out of time!! lol. Really looking foward to getting some answers.

My favorite show! I saved the last two episodes on my DVR just to watch the week before the new season starts.

Sawyer & Juliette were definately my favs. I will miss her too. I could feel myself trying to pull her out out that tunnel (how long ago)?

DVR all the way...I could never sit through all the commercials.:rolleyes:

I loved the show, but am glad they're tying it up. Some seasons felt just like filler and produced more questions than answers. It was staring to get really old. I have a feeling I'm not going to be happy about the resolution.

To be clear though, I absolutely love the show!

I hope they re-run the last couple of shows. I forgot where it left off......
If they don't show them (which I would think they will), you can rent them at most video places (I got mine from Blockbuster and Itunes). My husband rewatched them all with me. He said it was great the second time around.

I hope they re-run the last couple of shows. I forgot where it left off......

They are going to do a show before the premiere episode that sums up everything that has happened thus far. Those recap shows are good to watch just to have it all fresh in your head.

As far as V goes Kathryn, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come back. It was scheduled to only air the first few episodes in the fall and then pick back up in the spring, but with the ratings being as bad as they were, there has been talk that they will not even bother bringing it back. I was actually a closet fan of the original so the new one really bugged me. The characters all felt so one dimensional and I really didn't like the changes to major plot lines. It might have grown on me though.

Last edited:
It starts up again on February 2nd!!! I can't wait! We usually DVR them though and watch them 2 episodes at a time. I can't stand commercials! I think Juliette is out this season though which I'm kind of sad about. I really like her and Sawyer together.

I'm excited about Lost as well -- I think Juliette will be out as well (I loved her!). She was on Flash Forward, but that's on hiatus until after the Olympics (darn those Olympics -- I was just getting into this show!). I'm sad that this is the last Lost season, but I guess you can do only so much with this story line!

I'm excited about Lost as well -- I think Juliette will be out as well (I loved her!). She was on Flash Forward, but that's on hiatus until after the Olympics
The actress on Flash Forward is the woman who played/plays Desmond's wife "Penny" on Lost. The actress who plays/played "Juliette" is on V.

I think it was Penny who was on Flash Forward, along with Charlie. Juliette is definetely on V.

I will agree.....I am so excited for the premier....I was home sick yesterday and watched last season's finale at abc.com....I forgot just how utterly awesome it was!

And did you all catch how the State of the Union was scheduled so as not to interfere with the season premier?

Aimee

Another Lost fan here. It's a close battle with Fringe for my favorite show.
Is it Feb 2nd yet? :)

Oh and Flash Forward is on hiatus till after the Olympics? :(

I can't wait either.....it's the last season though. How sad. But the same writters wrote flash forward which I started to watch, and I like too. Don't know when that starts up again. It has a few of the cast memebers from Lost. - Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.