Anyone want to be FB (Facebook) friends???

I'll hop on board. :)

I sent you a request, Lisa. If anyone wants to Friend me, just shoot me a PM. I'd be thrilled to have a Cathlete group ~ most of my friends and family think I'm nuts for liking exercise so much.

I only send a Status Update once a week, and it's usually a positive, uplifting message. (Unlike many of my friends, who update several times a day with things like, "I'm hungry," "Still at work," "Went shoe shopping," and "Count the ways in which I am awesome." :rolleyes: :D )

Last edited:
Keep me on track Cathe fans!

Thanks to all who approved me. I will be letting you know which workouts I have done daily. Today was my one rest day. Tomorrow will be doing Imax 2 fun, fun, fun! Had to lower my step this time around because found out I have arthritis in my knee. Probably from all the years of Cathe stepping!!!!

I am in the same boat as you LaughingWater when it comes too my friends... can't peel them from the sofa!!! :(

so count me in :D

I did too! I have a lot of Cathelete friends and enjoy being able to talk fitness with this great group on FB.

Hey - even Greg from the STS workouts friend requested me!! :)

Anne, that's pretty cool!

At first I didn't like FB very much. It seemed like another time-waster. Then a few things happened that made me glad I was back in touch with old friends, and now I find it quite easy to manage without it burning up too much time.

I've also found a boatload of family members on my Dad's side ~ people I either haven't seen in 20 years or never met despite our close relation. It's funny to discover total strangers who are your first cousins. :D

I had to hop on board as well. Lisa, I sent you a request,,,through that I hope to find everyone else as well. I just don't have ANYONE in my area that works out to the extent that we do. Really hard to relate to people who head to the drive through for supper and spend the rest of the eve watching tv know what I mean ??

VERY much looking forward to meeting more Cathletes !!

Morgs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.