Anyone order at the end for dvd's? When delivery?

Just wondering if anyone else ordered at the very end? I have checked the ups shipping and it still hasn't been sent out. I saved my invoice when I ordered but Computer crashed and I lost everything! I still show it went on my card from the bank though. I guess that's what I get for ordering so late!:-(

Anyone else waiting and wondering?

kim

Hi- yes, I happened to order the day before the deadline. I haven't gotten mine either. I was gone over the weekend and worried they may be delivered and would get wet from all our rain (upstate NY) but haven't gotten them yet. Not to worry. Plenty of workouts to do....;)

I ordered in August, shortly before Cathe filmed the workouts. I'm waiting, but neither wondering nor worried. They'll get here. I look at it as buying more time to build up a little more fitness so I can actually do the workouts. :) Hang in there!

I ordered mine 8/28

My order # is 12215. I have not received any email confirmation of shipping nor, is the tracking coming up on the site. I am waiting patiently, and really excited!

Becky

Yes, I ordered on Sept. 20th, of THIS year, that is. Nothing yet but then I didn't expect to hear this soon.

Nancy

Come join us on the other tread about this.... We're having margaritas, chocolate & plain' Jimmy Buffett while we wait;-)

Hi, everyone - I'm 12265 and no word yet, but I think it's coming shortly... someone with a number higher than mine just got their notification.

Hoo-rah!
Cheryl

The poster with the higher number was joking. Sorry... I think they're up to Feb right now - still darned good.

Just got my confirmation! I was 12265 and ordered towards the end of this August. My DVDs will be delivered on Nov. 7.

HURRAY!!!!

I don't know my order #...I ordered in late Sept., I think, but I noticed on the blog that it said all pre-orders should go out by the end of this week. So, it won't be much longer! :)

Mine are coming Nov 3rd. You ladies w/ high numbers have got to tell us if you get the surprise gift. I am dying to know!

-Becky

yeah ladies, I am number 13049 and still have no confirmation yet. I keep checking the ups tracking constantly! It's not like I don't have about all of cathe's workouts, its just I am excited!!

I am waiting patiently! hum,hum,hum,hum!!:p :) :D :+

kim

Anyone else order that is getting DVD's by US mail? I'm 11K and change and can't check shipping information because I only have mail delivery via a PO Box (so mine are shipped US mail). Does that mean I get mine last? :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.