Anyone eating badly????

Things have been really bad for me. We had our holiday luncheon at work on Friday so I had to grab a few mini cheesecakes. My husband's aunt sent us cookies and chocolate (did a lot of damage this weekend). Yesterday was a free BBQ luncheon at work. Today I get two e-mails. One was free bagels and danish (I wound up having a banana muffin) and the next e-mail was for Krispy Kremes (which I was able to resist.)

I can't wait for the holidays to be over so things can go back to normal. I don't have much willpower these days.:eek::mad:

Marcy

OMG!!! The scale is TOO funny!!!! I don't even go near my scale. At least I "spun" this morning and it was a good workout! I had to come home and go back to bed for a couple of hours while it's still cold out. Tomorrow is supposed to be 77. :(

i have been eating badly too. way to many cheats. i'm trying not to be to hard on myself though. its the holidays and all the goodies and family/friend get togethers are expected. I would rather put on 5lbs throughout the holidays and enjoy my treats with my family than beat myself up over it and restrict myself which makes me feel grumpy and not a part of the holiday spirit. I tell myself that its ok to gain some weight. it comes right off after the 1st when i get back on track. my problem is that i have to be in a bikini for the holiday. hubby and i are going to the bahamas on friday to tuesday then down to the keys for the new year. this still hasn't kept me away from the goodies though LOL

OMG, my eating has been atrocious, but I've enjoyed every bite! Life will return to normal soon enough, so I will enjoy these few weeks with gusto!

I agree with Phyllis! I am enjoying this wonderful time of year and all the bad eating that goes with it!!! :D

I just came back Sunday from a week on a cruise ship! I didn't even know it was possible to gain 8 lbs on a 11 day holiday. Now I'm back in time to join in with the holiday eating.:eek::eek:

OMG. I've never taken a cruise but I've read all about them over at CruiseCritic.com. On their message boards every ship on every cruise line is analyzed in detail, especially the food. Those people even know when their favorite chefs leave one ship to work another. It was an eye-opener.

I'm so glad I'm not alone. I've been on a month long binge fest! Now I know I'm not the only one!! I'm ready for the New year to start and start over clean eating!

I'm going to admit and say that I gained 6lbs in two weeks. I've had cravings and figured since I'm skinny now I can just go ahead and eat this and make it up later, but now the 6lbs is on and I'm over here sad. I was getting by with eating a treat once a day like a slice of sweet potato pie, a 20oz bottle of Nestea, a can of smooth chocolate Slim Fast or a small chili from Wendy's but lately it's been Pizza, Italian Cheeseburgers, Fiesta Burritos...I've been feeling tired too. Today I'm fine and I did good...I had a nestea and a slice of sweet potato pie so I'm back on track. Normal meals and a snack is OK at some point right? I take full advantage of it.

Sorry for the long reflection.

I just came back Sunday from a week on a cruise ship! I didn't even know it was possible to gain 8 lbs on a 11 day holiday. Now I'm back in time to join in with the holiday eating.:eek::eek:

I was on a cruise in October and I gained a good 5 pounds! And I've yet to lose them...but I'm working on it!

Well, I'm staying in my calorie range but I'm eating crap!!! I'll be sort of glad when its all over so I can detox ! I swear I have a sugar headache right now!

I just came from our office Christmas party! I am stuffed and not with nutirtious things either, mostly fudge and cheesecake!

Yeah, it's been horrible. I'm REALLY looking forward to the day after Christmas to get back on the wagon! (I could try to now, but there's really no point!) I feel like I haven't eaten a vegetable in like three days! Ugh!!

MC

Oh Kathryn, I think you have nothing to worry about. Oatmeal is sooooo good for you, and just think about how much protein you're getting from the nut balls!

Last edited:
Oh yeah - something to be said for the Holidays - I do enjoy them! But, man, there is also something to be said for Jan 1 when we can start all over again and feel normal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.