Anyone eating badly????

Kimenem

Cathlete
I don't mean like "oops, I just had 1 peice of chocolate" bad; I mean "do I even know what a fruit or vegetable is" bad? What'e even worse is, while I sit here eating half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I realized I'm not even hungry!!

Um hello, I have had 4 parties and plays at the boys school- I think ALL I have eaten is cookies, brownies, cupcakes, chocolate and dunkin munchkins for at least 2 weeks!!!! Tomorrow is the final day at their school and guess what??? We are having a Christmas party!!! So my calorie consumption should be somewhere in the 30,000 to 40,000 range. :eek::eek:

I NEED THE WAGON!!!!!

ellie

Nope not me. Not any more, at least! LOL I sent the wagon out last week, but then fell off....back on today.

Ellie, I'm comin' to get ya. I decided last night that my Christmas gift to ME was a week of clean eating. (that was, of course, after an entire snowed-in day of baking kiffles, snickerdoodles, chocolate chippers and cherry pie.....yup, and tasting it all!)

Here comes the wagon!

Gayle

Well,i kinda fell off the wagon too.....agian...:eek:

But no worries...this always happens to me during the holidays:confused: atleast im getting in a workout daily:D

YES. I have been terrible. Candy, cookies, all sorts of yummies. I can't even find my wagon let alone get back on it. :mad:

I can't even count the number of cookies, muffins, pastries, etc. that I have been eating over this entire month!! And, I just ate pancakes for supper....I should probably try to get in a short workout this evening...but I'm doubting that will happen. But, tomorrow's another day, right? :)

I'm sorry....what's a wagon??? ;)

At least I'm keeping up with my workouts. Spinning tomorrow so that should burn off some chips at least.

I'm sorry....what's a wagon??? ;)

At least I'm keeping up with my workouts. Spinning tomorrow so that should burn off some chips at least.

What you said reminds me of what i was thinking this morning during my run I thought........" YES, NOW I CAN HAVE SOME OF THAT COOKIE CAKE IN THE FRIDGE" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OMG, my eating has been atrocious, but I've enjoyed every bite! Life will return to normal soon enough, so I will enjoy these few weeks with gusto!

I actually found my wagon on December 1st after having lost it for a few months there. I was eating all kinds of crap and paid the price. I now have to be very careful through the holidays so as not to lose it again. I can usually let loose around this time of year but not this time...:confused:

I just ate a sleeve of Ritz in about .4 of a second so I'd have to say yeah. I haven't had a Ritz in years but was asked to bring crab cakes to a Xmas eve party and the recipe called for them so I have a box (OK half a box) in my pantry. What can I say? The crackers called, I answered. And, to make matters worse, we have a party tomorrow night as well.

That said, not really stressed about it. Same thing happens every year and I've yet to put on any weight because of it. My workouts are marching along and once the silly season is over my regular eating habits will resurface.

Sparrow

I have Harry and David moose munch in my house that I simply cannot stay out of. In case you didn't know what moose much is....caramel and chocolate covered popcorn. I won't talk about the Christmas cookies:eek::eek:
I was told these calories do not count until January 1.
Was I misinformed?

HA! We have people bringing cookies in at work, I made cookies this weekend, and yes, live down the road from a Harry and David outlet. Of course I had to stop by and see what flavors of Moose Munch they had for ... um... me :)

I have been a baaaaaaaddddd girl .. But I think with STS I will be good. As long as I'm not doing it next Christmas :)

I have been digging into homemade candies that are surrounding me...and I am feeling like a slug! I am eating so much crud that It's making me feel sooo sick. But, sadly...it doesn't stop me!!!! I am sooo ready to have all this stuff disappear!

Is it just me....or is everyone surrounding me trying to plump me up by giving me all of these sweets! Sheesh......

Um, that would be a YES for today. Today if it wasn't nailed down, I was eating it. It wasn't a pretty site that's for sure. Other then that I've done pretty good.

:eek::eek: OK, you can count me in this group! I fell off the wagon about 2 weeks ago seriously and have not managed to pull myself back in! I keep saying that I'll start January 1st... why? because I just don't have the guts to re-examine my food habits right now! I know they are bad bad bad...

Kim: when we refer to our wagons... we are simply referring to the quote or addage of "falling off the wagon" when you have been on track and then get derailed :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.