Any Michiganders?

Frankenmuth!!!! Snowfest this weekend. Hope it stays cold for the ice/snow carvers (you won't hear me saying that often).

Where exactly is Stockbridge?
Dawn

I AM! But I no longer live in Michigan. ;( wah!
I will always consider myself a Michigander, not a Texan. (Sorry all you Texas gals...I just live here.) We are planning a trip to Michigan in November of this year. I'm from the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area (Kellogg's cereal for those of you who don't know where that is).

Sure wish I could join you if you get together.
Shirley

Hi - I live in Canton and work in Ann Arbor. I grew up in Detroit but moved away to Chicago for 10 years after graduating from college. Just moved back to MI a year ago.

Hi,

I'm a lot like Michelle! I live in Plymouth (across the street from Canton) and work in Ann Arbor.

I'm in Lansing. Sounds like we're all fairly centrally located, at least within an hour of each other.

Hey Rhonda,

I'm from Michigan too! I live in Chesterfield, near Port Huron. A get together would be awesome. And hi to Stephanie-we talked last year. Let me know if plans are started.

Klaudia

>Stephanie,
>Where in Ann Arbor do you work? I work on Main Street, just
>south of Packard.

Michelle,

I'm at the corner of Washtenaw and Huron Parkway, not too far from you!

Patti,

I live in Rockford, MI, which is just north of Grand Rapids - I do go to Hudsonville on occasion - quite a few people that have cottages near ours (in Howard City) live in Hudsonville.

I have been doing Cathe's workouts for 10 years - it is good to see someone so close to me that enjoys her, too.

I am hoping to get the HC DVD's by early next week - since I preordered on July6!

Cheryl

Patti,

Rockford High School's football coach, Ralph Munger, is from Frankenmuth where I live.

Congrats on the State Championship!!!

Had to throw this in also for everyone - GO GREEN! GO WHITE!!!

What colors do YOU where?

I miss the Red Wings!

Dawn

Klaudia - I live in Chesterfield!!! Too funny - small world! What mile roads? I always browse the Cathe boards, but don't post very often.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.