Any announcements about new workouts coming soon?

Wendy G.

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Yes, I am being greedy and want more workouts from you! :)

I know that you mentioned somewhere on your forum you were hoping to film more than once this year AND you mentioned on your Road Trip 2007 info posting that you would be answering questions about your NEW workouts and other products in development.

Since April is fast approaching, can you give us any hint as to when to expect new workouts? Pretty please????? :D

Wendy

Isn't it crazy, we just can't get enough. I will buy every single one of Cathe's DVD's just to support her since she is amazing at what she does. I can't wait to see what is coming next. You can count on me as pre-ordering everything!!! I'm hoping for more kickboxing, but anything will make me happy.:7

I hate to admit this but I haven't tried all my OLD new ones yet! I love the ones I have incorporated into my workout so far but tend to keep reaching for the ones I have memorized and are familiar. But Cathe, don't put off creating new DVDs on my account!!! I'll catch up!:7

Couldn't agree with you more Wendy. I would buy any work out she puts out. I preordered the last series and waited for it for 5 months (agonizing really). I still haven't mastered them yet, but I can't wait for more. Cathe is the best, without her workouts I would be a mess.

But Cathe, on the off chance you are still taking suggestions for new workouts, I love Imax 2, any chance of another coming out? You had the best music for that one and you all seemed so happy that day and inspired. When ever I do not want to exercise, I can always talk myself into that one!

I am also anxious knowing about the new workouts. I would love to see IMAX #4 and of course more kickboxing using the hanging/heavy bag...Any hints?:)

I'm with you guys! I admit that I am greedy too! I can't wait to hear about new Cathe workouts! and pre order of course!!! I want them bad!!

I think she has been awfully quiet lately.... I'm thinking she has something up her sleeve (I know they have been working on the catalog but maybe it's more than that).

Or- can I start a rumor?? Maybe she is secretly filming something!! Maybe she doesn't want to announce it OR announce a pre-sale until she has something underway. I'm sure she really wants to avoid what happened with her last series (injury delay), and the only way to do that is to wait until she has filmed so she knows that at least an injury can't get in the way.

Is this just wishful thinking?? I have some extra $$ hidden in my underware drawer just ITCHING to be spent on a Cathe Presale!

Denise

>Yes, I would like to know if anything in the works as well,
>since I still have X-mas gift cards I'm just dying to use:p
>but want to wait to see what happens...
>
>
>Carrie

Carrie, me too! I have my gift cards just waiting around for Cathe to release new workouts!! :) :)

Denise R

I'm also eagerly awaiting the next presale.

I had promised myself that I would go on the road trip if I got a job offer. I've been job hunting since September. I got the job offer on the day that the sign up for the road trip occurred. Unfortunately it happened an hour after the trip was sold out.
Hearing about the next presale would definitely perk me up.

Have a fantastic Easter!

I wonder if perhaps Cathe just needs a break! She is probably still reeling from the last mishap with the DVD recordings, poor thing. I really felt for her. In the past she has put out one good series a year and I have never expected more....although she certainly has become more adept and quick about putting them out. She has a Fitness Club, a family and a Production company..not to mention a recent come back from a injury. I am exhausted for her. :)

I am hopeful Cathe will be filming new workouts in the coming months. I have a Cathe gift card DH bought me for Christmas 2005 and I've been dying to use it ever since! :7 I had already pre-ordered the new series and already own just about everything else so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

So over the next few months I will be anxiously anticipating an announcement (how's that for illiteration?)

Sue
:)

Hi All! Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be putting up an announcement sometime tomorrow that will give an overview of our filming schedule. We have been working on a tremendous amount of new products and though I am not going to go over everything tomorrow I at least want to give you all a good idea of what to expect for the rest of 07'.

Be back tomorrow :7

Working on a tremendous amount of new products?

Oh you have just made my day.

Maggie:7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.