Announcing My Next DVD series

I wasn't to excited about the STS series as far as the weight training was concerned, but this...................this is a must HAVE!

Thanks Cathe! :cool: Now off to find my credit card.

Order number 212. And finally reading that it will be right around September, my birthday is in September! Happy Birthday to me. Now Cathe if we can just have that delivered on the 14th of September :eek:

Last edited:
OK, confession time--I went ahead and preordered even though it's still Lent and I'm not supposed to buy stuff now! I figured the savings justified it--plus I won't get it during Lent!

I'm invoice #223. :D

Been looking forward to MMA for a long time so to have that AND so many new, different cardio workouts AND a travel workout to boot, let's just say it was a no brainer to pre-order. :D :D :D

I'm over the freakin' moon on this one!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
12 new Cathe cardios for this cardio queen! (invoice #28)
Oh yeah, oh yeah!

Thanks so much Cathe!

Lainie, I was going to suggest that you have hubby buy it for you for your next birthday. Or Christmas. Or anniversary. Or Mother's Day....

I just preordered!!! I am so floored!!! This is exactly what I hoped it would be. I am so incredibly excited.

I'm so excited!!! I don't care much about the step portion but the rest sounds AWESOME!!!

Looks like this will be popular! I was #348.

I just pre ordered , #502. I would have done it earlier but read email right as people were arriving for my son's 1yr bday party. I am so excited and really I haven't been this excited about "new cardio " in a long time. I am at a point where cardiovascularly (is that a word?), I need to up my game but have "been there ,done that"so this is just what I needed. Thank you Cathe!!!

Hi cathe!! I preordered too! I am glad it is a bunch of different cardio I was not looking forward to just MMA and boxing but now I can try it and see if I like it!!
Thanks
Tracy

I just pre-ordered! Great idea for a new series, Cathe! I'm totally psyched to use these with STS (weights) and see how far I can push myself. You're the best!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.