Announcing Cathe's Next DVD Series - Ripped with HiiT™

I am really excited about this series too. I thought the only thing that was missing was a half hour no impact HiiT spin workout.

I would also like to take the opportunity to say that I just adore your spin workouts, Cathe. Your entire library of workouts has really pushed me to be my personal best and has really transformed my body. A big thank you!!!

Or another Greatest Hits? KB/Boxing would round out the series. Shadow box premix with all the great punching segments, as well as a Kick It premix (you guessed it, best of kick combos). Blast PM. Core/abs! You get the picture.

Oh!! That's right! Cathe DID say she was going to try to have more "greatest hits" type of workouts! Hint, hint! Would love some kickbox!

Cathe,

I think the New workouts sound awesome as is. No need to add a spin bike etc to this one. The only thing I'd respectfully suggest is on the HiiT cardio's if you could show or have someone do a low impact modifications for the high impact workout done by the rest of the class. I think all the workouts sound amazing as described just with this one caveat on the HiiT Cardio's. I don't have a dvd player or computer than can play dvds in the room my spin bike is in so I don't use the spin workouts because of that. I think I will be pre-ordering the new ones. I just need to know how long the pre-ordering time is or rather when the cut off date is.

Love this New Workout series it sounds exactly what I needed and want, thank you Cathe your the best!;):)

Nora

Cathe,

I think the New workouts sound awesome as is. No need to add a spin bike etc to this one. The only thing I'd respectfully suggest is on the HiiT cardio's if you could show or have someone do a low impact modifications for the high impact workout done by the rest of the class. I think all the workouts sound amazing as described just with this one caveat on the HiiT Cardio's. I don't have a dvd player or computer than can play dvds in the room my spin bike is in so I don't use the spin workouts because of that. I think I will be pre-ordering the new ones. I just need to know how long the pre-ordering time is or rather when the cut off date is.

Love this New Workout series it sounds exactly what I needed and want, thank you Cathe your the best!;):)

Nora

I agree. At the end of the day Cathe doesn't need to do a spin video. It's just fun thinking about it is all. The newly announced workouts sound awesome enough and I'm just glad Cathe hasn't abandoned us DVD users.

When is my credit card charged?

Is my credit card charged when I pre-order or when the dvds are shipped? Sorry, if this was answered already, I didn't see this question any where. TIA

I would like to see more rest in between intervals on the HIIT. My heartrate doesn't come down, so it's more like a steady-state anaerobic workout instead of interval.

I may order these even tho I'm on the On Demand . I'm not sure how well I can use this service yet and may not be able to keep it. I love premixes and I don't think they're on the on demand yet.

Filming date

Hi
does anyone know if the date of filming the new series has already been fixed? :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.