Announcing Cathe's New Advanced Fit Tower DVDs!

I did not see what the length of each workout is, does anybody know ? Maybe I'm just blind.

Until the workouts have been filmed and edited we will not be able provide this information to you. As always Our Premixes will provide various time options for those who want shorter or longer workouts.

I'm sure this is posted somewhere, but I can't find it! I'm interested in the new workouts, which makes me interested in the FitTower. What are the dimensions of the *assembled* tower? Is it easy to take the bottom piece off to move it from room to room? Thanks!

Last edited:
Adjustable 10-level Fit Tower. This joint-friendly, versatile home gym system assembles quickly and easily. Features 10 adjustable levels for a customized workout and Foam Grip Cross Bar to ensure ultimate comfort. Sturdy steel construction. 350 lb. maximum user weight. Assembled size 36.2”L x 36.2”W x 53.7”H, 30.3 lbs. You can separate the vertical top piece from the base of the Fit Tower™ in less than 2 mins, but you probably will not need to break it down just to move it to a new room. Learn more about the Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme

I will order these but likely not until closer to the end of the presale. I usually wait and am not sure why!!!!! I also have the workout blender but want the dvds too - just in case i ever decide to cancel the blender.
Does the fit tower have barbell hooks like sts tower?

The sale page says the downloads will include premixes. Is that correct? I've never known downloads to include premixes as well (which is why I have had to buy the DVDs as well). I will order downloads only if premixes come along this time.

Thanks.

I have to wait another pay period and then I'm getting 'em all. I really like the Three 30 minute one's that came with my new Fit Tower but they're too short! Thanks for making the upcoming new series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.