Age(not that it matters!!)....

I'll be 38 next month and have been working out off and on (mostly on) since I was about 24, if you don't include an aerobics class in college taught by a very nice fellow student who was built like a human Barbie doll. (She was the first woman that I knew who lifted weights, so thanks to her I never believed that lifting weights would make me look like a man!) But I was pretty content to stay at the intermediate level, especially with cardio, until discovering Cathe about 3 years ago.

I was one of those kids that was always picked last in gym class, so to be able to consider myself fit and athletic in some way has made a big difference in my self-image. I still stay away from team sports, though...

Audrey

I'm 34 and started seriously exercising @ 2 years ago. Have started in the 80's but then the 90's weren't the best and I didn't. Thank God, I'm back to it and will continue forever.....
Faythe

I am 32 and have always been active. My first exercise memories are of doing Jane Fonda cassettes and attending Jazzercise classes, complete with an instructor wearing legs warmers, with my mother. I exercised regularly at the gym until finding Cathe in 1998 and her videos quickly became my preferred workout.

I am going to be 48 on Monday the 13th!:-jumpy

I've been working out consistently for the last 11 years and hope to be doing the same for the next 30?????

Donna M

Hi all

i am 36 .. will be 37 in Feb. !!!!!! I have been working out again for 2 yrs and with Cathe for about a yr and a half and am so greatful that i found her.. and all of you..

hugs and Happy New Year
Candy :)

I am 38 will be 39 in March and my anniversary is the 13th of Jan. Married for 13 years on the 13th with 3 boys whom I homeschool. I am new to Cathe so I guess 2003 will be my first year with Cathe, I have exercised since I was in college. Then off and on after college, kinda did my own thing to a bunch of 45's I would play on my record player( I know that dates me too). I started taking an aeorbics (Christian) at a local church and did that even through my pregnancies. Got serious with exercise when I needed to lose weight and now this go around I have added weights into my routine. I also do taebo, other step videos, Kathy Smith, a Rebok tape and now of course Cathe.

Great way to get to know all of you since I am new!!

God bless you all!!

Annette

Hi! I am 28(29 on Sat.!) I started at 14 w Jane Fonda, Denise Austin, Gilad, Charlene on ESPN until I saw an ad for The Firm. I got hooked on the Firm(have all of them). I joined the gym at 16 and got into STep and heavy weights. I belonged to a gym up until a year ago when I discovered FitPrime. I heard about Cathe thru the forums on FP and now I do Cathe and FP and I just got a treadmill for Christmas. I am slowly building my home gym. I love Cathe! The longest I have ever gone without exercising since I was 14 is 10 days on my honeymoon(2 years ago). I went on a cruise. I went to the gym on the ship the first day and it made me seasick! I gained 7 pounds on my cruise! Combination of no exercising and too much food! I plan on exercising until I die!

I am 35 Years old, boy, I had to stop and think for a second. In highschool I played soccer, basketball and softball. and when I went to college I started to workout at the gym and did some tapes Jane Fonda, Joannie Greggins. I found Cathe at College Video about 6 years ago.
JaneJ

I am 29 and have been working out with Cathe for about a year and a half. I began my video fitness quest at age 14 or 15 with the Firm (the ORIGINAL Volume 1). So you'd think I'd be in great shape by now. (It's the eating part I have trouble with. ;P ) I have done the Firm since then but have been burnt out on it for quite some time. Cathe's workouts have been a real blessing!

Holly

Nice Thread! Hi I'm 46. And, I have been working out for over 15 years. I found Cathe, over a 1 1/2 ago and felled in love with her.

Before that, I was a Firmaholic and loved it!!. I still put The Firm workouts in my rotation, when I need a more moderate workout. I have all her Cathe tapes, excepted a few of the older ones.

I hafta tell you tho, I'm enjoying the New Intensity Series. (((((I LOVE THEM)))))) So far, I have only worked out with two of them, PLB (guys you're going to love this one, trust me) and Boot Camp. I viewed all the other ones, and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM ALL* You just wait you DVDer's you're going to love them ;o)

In fact, I just finished *BOOT CAMP* can someone say (((( ouch))) I tell ya, I had to pause the tape and catch my breath practically, after each routine, $##@@$!!! What a workout, I know I'm going to need lots of practice, in order to conquer BOOTie CAMP, practice, practice, practice.

Teddygirl (who's ready to take the next step)

Nice Thread! Hi I'm 46. And, I have been working out for over 15 years. I found Cathe, over a 1 1/2 ago and felled in love with her.

Before that, I was a Firmaholic and loved it!!. I still put The Firm workouts in my rotation, when I need a more moderate workout. I have all her Cathe tapes, excepted a few of the older ones.

I hafta tell you tho, I'm enjoying the New Intensity Series. (((((I LOVE THEM)))))) So far, I have only worked out with two of them, PLB (guys you're going to love this one, trust me) and Boot Camp. I viewed all the other ones, and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM ALL* You just wait you DVDer's you're going to love them ;o)

In fact, I just finished *BOOT CAMP* can someone say (((( ouch))) I tell ya, I had to pause the tape and catch my breath practically, after each routine, $##@@$!!! What a workout, I know I'm going to need lots of practice, in order to conquer BOOTie CAMP, practice, practice, practice.

Teddygirl (who's ready to take the next step)

I'm 33 will be 34 on March 9th and have been into sports since the 5th grade! I was also a gymnast til I broke my pelvic bone at 16! I started working out with home videos at age 17 after my injury--and been going strong for 16 yrs! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

I'm 33 will be 34 on March 9th and have been into sports since the 5th grade! I was also a gymnast til I broke my pelvic bone at 16! I started working out with home videos at age 17 after my injury--and been going strong for 16 yrs! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

I'm 46. I've worked out on and off since my late twenties, but have never enjoyed it so much or been as consistent as I've been since I started weight training with Cathe videos 5 months ago.

I am 50 and have been working out for about 18 years seriously. Maybe a little longer off and on. I started out with Jane Fonda, became a Firm addict (still have some) and graduated to Cathe.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.