Adding Cardio to Advanced Total Body Blast Rotation

heidi36

Cathlete
Has anyone tacked on additional cardio (like CXT cardios) to the Advanced Total Body Blast Rotation? It just seems like there isn't enough cardio in it? Has anyone actually lost bodyfat from this rotation? If so I'd like to know your results. Thanks:)

I feel the same way. I love the intensity series but I need more cardio for weight and mental sanity control,
unfortunately I don't have the time to tack on cardio on top of current workouts so I'm ending that rotation
as soon as I get the cardio tapes I ordered and I'll start a new rotation with those. I can't wait for
better weather so I can start running again too. et

I'm curious to see if others have lost weight using this rotation too. (wihout adding extra cardio)

I've just recently started a rotation where I'm adding a CTX cardio to PUB, PLB and ME.

Danielle :+

I was thinking of doing the Total Body Blast Rotation too, but after the first week, I realized the rotation has too much stepping for me. I like to cross-train and have more cardio. So 1 quit and just do ME and Pyramids for weight, and do whatever cardio I feel like, trying to cross-train as much as I can. Ocassionally I would add C&W or BC too.

Haslina

I added 3 days of running. One on the rest day, one on muscle endurance day and one on PUB. It about killed me!! This old body said "that's it you're done!" So, I need to come up with a new rotation if I want to still add in the running, or take something else out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.