forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FunctionalYogaFusionWorkout-597.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Pictured here are Cathe, Jai, and Kristin doing a balance challenge in the new Functional Yoga Fusion workout. Cathe is showing an option using yoga blocks for assistance as she hinges forward in a Warrior 3 modification.

In this Yoga-inspired routine, we’ll move seamlessly through traditional yoga movements and sequences, and we’ll also take some extra time to work on balance. We’ll break a little sweat while giving our bodies time to ease into positions and work on lengthening and strengthening our muscles. This yoga routine is an excellent choice for increasing strength, mobility, flexibility, and body balance. If you’re ready to get started, grab your mat, and let’s go!

All the routines in this series will challenge your body in new and exciting ways to keep things fresh and exciting. Modifications will be shown so that individuals of all fitness levels can find their strength and stability with this new program.

Editing is going smoothly on the new Lift, Move & Restore series, and we are moving through each video at a great pace. We hope to finish all final edits by the end of next week and then move on to DVD authoring.

It’s important to us that we send you the best product possible, so we appreciate your patience as we finetune each and every rep in these new workouts!

Updates on our progress will become more frequent after the Cathe 2024 Roadtrip this coming weekend - so keep checking back for more updates.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

Thank you for the update!!!
Editing is going smoothly on the new Lift, Move & Restore series, and we are moving through each video at a great pace. We hope to finish all final edits by the end of next week and then move on to DVD authoring.

It’s important to us that we send you the best product possible, so we appreciate your patience as we finetune each and every rep in these new workouts!

Updates on our progress will become more frequent after the Cathe 2024 Roadtrip this coming weekend - so keep checking back for more updates.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

Please take your time with the chaptering points during the authoring phase. I know it's important to your Cathletes who use the Blender, however, I use the chapter points on the dvds a lot too as I fine-tune my workouts. Thanks! :)

I know you've educated us in the past on the behind-the-scenes process of making dvds, but could you please do so again? Maybe even a little video like you've done with some past series ... that'd be cool!

Thanks for the update and take your time. I'm so enjoying the STS 2.0 that I started my 3rd rotation. This time I'm more specific about goals and using premix options. I'm on week 2 of a 10 week rotation. So I'm sure for me, the new dvds will come right on time. Thanks again for the update and for always creating a high quality product.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.