A rare (for me) non-Cathe post

Aquajock

Cathlete
Jonanah sent me this YouTube clip from the upcoming BeachBody's releases (I've read they're due to be released in June); this one is by "Shaun T" and is called "Insanity".

This, my friends, is MY kind of workout!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RERHcb2yOfE

I'm sure if anyone has questions and/or is interested, Jonanah would be happy to answer them.

Thanks, Joanie, for helping me spend EVEN MORE MONEY!!!!!

A-Jock

A-Jock: I just saw this on YouTube yesterday and am already trying to convince my friend in Florida to do this program with me. You in? I'm thinking it might be a good fall project. :)

Ahh man…why did you have to go and post that? I’m going to have to get a part-time job just to support my workout habit! :=)

Honestly, that looks really awesome! I am definitely going to have to get that to hold me over while I’m waiting for Shock Cardio.

I can’t believe I’m going to ask this but did your friend give you any other sneak peeks for new BeachBody releases?

She sent that to me too! Can you believe that workout??? Looks amazing. I asked her for more details, in case she has any :)

If Coach Sean was leading that video, you would be first in line to order, and love every minute of the "insanity!":p

Yeah... Uhm... maybe
7.gif

It looks INSANE!!
I can't wait!:eek:

Chalene Johnson is suppose to be filming some new Turbo Fire workouts too. :cool:

*waves hand* I'm the culprit.

I saw this and immediately thought of Aquajock (wonder why?? :eek:) so I sent her the link. Talk about an appropriately name workout--isn't this insane looking? :p

If anyone wants to know more, please pm me as I'm a BB Coach and can't post more details here per SNM guidelines (which is completely understandable. :))

Seriously, you can even consider doing that???? I was having heart palpitations just watching????

Am I INSANE enough??????

ellie

Jonanah sent me this YouTube clip from the upcoming BeachBody's releases (I've read they're due to be released in June); this one is by "Shaun T" and is called "Insanity".

This, my friends, is MY kind of workout!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RERHcb2yOfE

I'm sure if anyone has questions and/or is interested, Jonanah would be happy to answer them.

Thanks, Joanie, for helping me spend EVEN MORE MONEY!!!!!

A-Jock

Annette,

I think YOU should be in this workout!! I'm so glad you liked it. It's always nice to help someone stimulate the economy. :eek:

THIS is what I've been looking for! GAWD, come on June...get here!! Now, I will have to get on this pre-sale list! Thanks Annete! ~dmd

I wonder if these will be harder than STS cardio. I'm hoping they aren't watered down compared to the preview.

hmmm.. it's out in 3 months, maybe I SHOULD do a P90X rotation and by the time Insanity comes out maybe I can do it after the plyos from P90X.

Oh, no! I looked!

Darn it! Being on this Forum has led me in all kinds of expensive directions (like kettlebells), and now this!

Hey, I'm up for a challenge. Better start saving more money, since I just preordered STS Cardio!

(So little time, so many workouts!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.