A rare (for me) non-Cathe post

New Yoga Booty Ballet coming soon too!

copied this from yaya's: (they are always in the know!)

Yoga Booty Ballet® Ab and Butt Makeover AVAILABLE THIS SPRING! Get your yoga on with a series of workouts designed to get you in bootylicious shape. Targeted workouts for tummy and glutes are spicier than ever thanks to lively Latin, Bollywood, and cabaret twists. Toning band, Squishy Ball, and other great bonuses included! Watch for the infomercial coming in April.

Yoga Booty Ballet® Baby On the WayThis 30-minute workout was designed specifically for pregnant women. Trainer Teigh McDonough shares her secrets for staying in great shape when you're expecting. Yoga is also a perfect routine to help your body prepare for delivery.

Yoga Booty Ballet® Pure & Simple YogaDe-clutter your mind and de-stress your body with thirty minutes of dance-free yoga-perfect for when you want deep relaxation and more stretching. Who couldn't use that these days!

Pure & Simple Yoga sounds like something right up my alley for relaxing/stretching! :)

Denise

I read (on another forum) that all the Tony One on One subscribers will get one free Insanity workout with the May One on One. It is suppose to be the full workout and not just a sample:D

Hmmmmm - anybody do the One on One? Thoughts??? I just watched some clips. Looks interesting. Either I didn't see it or it isn't on the page I looked at, but any clue as to how long the workouts are? If an Insanity does come with, that would be awesome...any ideas of how many dics are with Insanity?

Hmmmmm - anybody do the One on One? Thoughts??? I just watched some clips. Looks interesting. Either I didn't see it or it isn't on the page I looked at, but any clue as to how long the workouts are? If an Insanity does come with, that would be awesome...any ideas of how many dics are with Insanity?

I still have my subscription to Tony's One on One. They vary in length. Most of them are around 50 minutes or so. Tony is super chatty in them, so if you don't love him....I mean really love him:D The talking will get on your nerves.

I want to clarify...
You do not get the entire Insanity package with next month's Tony. You get one workout from the series. BB sent a sample of Chalean Extreme with the Tony's, but apparently they are going to send one full Insanity workout with next month's Tony workout.
I read there are 10 workouts in the complete Insanity series.

Cynthia - thank you. Yes, I got that it was just one workout and not the entire series, although that would be great, huh!?! I have never done a workout with Tony but from the clips, he seems like a goofball, not unlike myself so I don't think he would bother me :) As I watched, I thought, hmmm, that sounds just like me...I may give them a try. Thanks for the info!

am I the only one excited about Rev Abs? I wonder if they are making all these workouts (rev abs, insanity, butt lift) around CLX, since they look more cardio based where you could still do the CLX strength training.

Cynthia - thank you. Yes, I got that it was just one workout and not the entire series, although that would be great, huh!?! I have never done a workout with Tony but from the clips, he seems like a goofball, not unlike myself so I don't think he would bother me :) As I watched, I thought, hmmm, that sounds just like me...I may give them a try. Thanks for the info!

I'm shocked with all the P90X threads, you've never tried working out with Tony! I love his humor. He makes me laugh:D
P90X is by far his best material. I use the One on One to supplement P90X and other workouts. The Beachbody forum has some rotation suggestions. They look good, but I haven't tried them yet. I've been busy with STS:)

I must warn you, the music is horrible in the One on One, but I love Tony so I tolerate the background noise in this series. It's not as polished as P90X. You get Tony, his home stereo, and a camera man following him around. I would try one workout to get a feel for the series. I love his plyo legs and the road warrior workout. I just received the bun burner workout, but haven't had a chance to look at it.

I think the program is called Intensity. I'm so ordering it. It reminds me of the puke-in-the-bucket floor cardio in Barry's 5 Day Academy Bootcamp series, and the non-weighted strength training looks very much like Barry's Total Body Academy workout. This series should get me prepped for Cathe's system. Can't wait!

I'm not really wild about ordering another BB series, but I want to hear more about this Barry thing.

they took the clip down... but someone put up a clearer video of RevAbs... doesn't this look fun? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leM2vTOGmsM It's says it's coming out in Sept/Oct... just in time for STS Cardio.

Darn, they took down this clip too!

Just bumping this thread...

Has anyone heard anymore info on Shaun's new upcoming workouts? It is almost June and I think that is when they are being released (at least I hope)......

Denise

Darn, they took down this clip too!

Just bumping this thread...

Has anyone heard anymore info on Shaun's new upcoming workouts? It is almost June and I think that is when they are being released (at least I hope)......

Denise

Hi Denise,

I'll send you a pm w/ some updated info and a link that still works. I have to get my kids to school first. :)

Jonanah sent me this YouTube clip from the upcoming BeachBody's releases (I've read they're due to be released in June); this one is by "Shaun T" and is called "Insanity".

This, my friends, is MY kind of workout!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RERHcb2yOfE

I'm sure if anyone has questions and/or is interested, Jonanah would be happy to answer them.

Thanks, Joanie, for helping me spend EVEN MORE MONEY!!!!!

A-Jock

:( Went to check out the video at the link and it has been removed by user. Bummer.

On the other hand, it's one less temptation for me! :)

Okay, found it on MySpace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=54492579

Last edited:
My birthday is in June and I want to ask for the Insanity series by Shaun it looks INSANE!!! Not sure I am up for the challenge but only one way to find out!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.