7 New Cathe's!!

I say this all the time....Cathe is the queen of legs workouts, so these will not disappoint. I love the idea of 2 separate leg/glute workouts, front and back. In addition, who can't be excited about another spinning DVD, as well as a KPC/HS combo.

Brilliant!

I don't know how Cathe keeps coming up with all these great ideas. I'll be preordering all DVDs on Friday, no doubt about it!

Shelbygirl

My wish of a new complex-step workout came true!!!! OHHH HAPPY DAY!!!!

All the other new workouts look great too! Pre-order here I come :eek:.

I'm ordering the 6 disc bundle. I think it was $79. I would order all 7 but don't have spin bike.
My head is spinning with excitement! New step workouts and a KPC mixed with HS workout, plus Glutes! I'm going to be in a Cathe coma!
Time to workout and celebrate. :) Thanks Cathe!

I'm going to preorder too although I'm not really interested in the step workouts since I'm very choreographically challenged. I may give the second step workout a chance though if the choreography is very basic and there is no flashy footwork.

Count me in, too. :) Love the separate leg workouts! And the "old style" step workouts. Only one suggestion---spend some time teaching the more complex choreography and have one person demonstrating the less-complex versions.

Natalie, I thought of you when I read about the complex step workout because it's exactly what you've been asking for. Kudos to Cathe for really listening to and accommodating requests like that one.

The idea of having some of the cast members demonstrate modifications (whether it is low-impact moves instead of high-impact ones or simplified versions of complex steps as Swimmer suggested) is one that appeals to me. I know it's challenging to plan this for filming but it would be very helpful.

Count me in, too. :) Love the separate leg workouts! And the "old style" step workouts. Only one suggestion---spend some time teaching the more complex choreography and have one person demonstrating the less-complex versions.
Good suggestion! I always forget the steps when Cathe shows a modification and then goes back to the advanced choreography. I need to see at least one person with the modification steps throughout each interval.

SO EXCITED:eek: All of these sound fantastic!
I think I'm especially excited about Rockout Knockout, Legs, Glutes, Step, Pedal, Flex and X10, and Oh - the Greatest Hits! Wonder which goodies will be on that one:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.