4 Day Split Presale Will Begin June 25th

Wow! I little birdie informed me of this announcement so I just HAD to swing by the forum. Sooo happy I did! :D

Lorrayne

I can't wait!!!!!!
Can I send a check instead of using my credit card?
If so, what is the address. (Can't wait for all the other videos as well).

Thank You.:)

OMG- this is INCREDIBLE. I can't believe it! So this morning I got online and was going ot order the Pure Strength Series on DVD. I own it on VHS and just posted it on Ebay last night. I couldn't wait for it to sell on Ebay to buy the DVD set, of course! But before I could finish my purchase I got interrupted by the kids who had all just woken up so I didn't get a chance to finish. I came down here to get online tonight after work to finish my order and GUESS WHAT?? PRESALE!!!

I swear part of what was stalling me this morning was the shipping charge. I kept thinking that I know Cathe is going to start the presale soon and I would sure HATE to pay shipping on today's order only to have the presale start in a day or two and miss out on the combined shipping. SOMEONE was watching over me this morning!

WOO HOO!! I'm super excited!

Denise

This is my very first time on a presale!!! and it's ging to be my second purchase... fist one was the latest series, on regular sale.

Got a question, though... The 90 day wait for shipment... is that for real? How did the presale and shipment worked last time?

As of last year, I was a FitTV only Cathe fan... until last winter, when I decided to come into her website and found about all of the things they offer here. By the time I started visiting the site, the presale for the latest series had already ended, so i had to order regularly...

Did they start the presale around June last year as well??
Will participating on this presale give me benefits for the future 3daysplit or the digital stuff we'll be having?

So excited... can't wait!!!

Thanks Cathe and SNM.

>This is my very first time on a presale!!! and it's ging to
>be my second purchase... fist one was the latest series, on
>regular sale.
>
>Got a question, though... The 90 day wait for shipment... is
>that for real? How did the presale and shipment worked last
>time?
>
>As of last year, I was a FitTV only Cathe fan... until last
>winter, when I decided to come into her website and found
>about all of the things they offer here. By the time I started
>visiting the site, the presale for the latest series had
>already ended, so i had to order regularly...
>
>Did they start the presale around June last year as well??
>Will participating on this presale give me benefits for the
>future 3daysplit or the digital stuff we'll be having?
>

I can't remember when the last presale started, but it lasted an unusually long time because Cathe got injured and she had to recover.

90 days sounds like a long time, but that's because they are just now starting filming this month. So, they have to film the workouts, then edit them and get the DVDs made, etc. This is what is so awesome about Cathe doing these presales. You get a huge discount. I really don't mind waiting at all for her products. They are stellar. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.