2010 EB Tour Glassboro Road Trip

Okay, I am so excited for this. If I get in, it will be my first RT ever. I am a little intimidated though because I won't know anyone. Anyone else in the same boat?

Kristin

ME!!!! I've never been to a road trip and don't know too many people from the forums BUT I must say, I went to the EB press release in NYC and it was so much fun!!! Cathe definitely has the best fans!!!! So I figure if a couple hours are super awesome, imagine what a couple of days would be like!! I'm definitely gonna try to go to this!

Hi Everyone! I'm very much looking forward to meeting new Road Trip friends in addition to seeing our previous road trip friends again. See you at sign up Thursday 2pm....last one there has to do 200 push ups...:eek: :D

Cathe, you won't mind if I sign up even though I will be 38 weeks pregnant will you? Just kidding, of course, but I SO wish I could be there again this year!!! You all will have a blast!!!

I'm really interested in going on a roadtrip but this one is not a great weekend for me. Someone mentioned that they are hoping to go to Daytona. Are the other dates/locations already posted somewhere? Thanks!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.