CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout - Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

JNL Fusion- Upper Body Transformer = 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

KCM MTF - Circuit Burn- Abs Only= 6 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 41

Total calories burned = 943:);)

Debbie- Great job with Cardio Coah 6 w/Candace Challenges 1 & 2 Only, Nicely done!:) Bravo on your workout of 31 minutes, ran 2.12 miles, burned 226 calories (TM said 284) and went 4319 steps. Awesome stats too. Oh and I did order the Ript9o Fit also it seemed perfect for me. Have a blessed and and enjoy feeling fab from your workout today, Braxo and congrats on being faster.:);)

Belinda- Nicely done today with today's workout with Total Body Chisel and a walking. Have a blessed Day:):cool:

Hello's & Waves to: Roxie, and Jodi ( hoping your feel better.)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

The Live workout I had scheduled for today had a lot of high impact moves in it and with my congestion, I just couldn't face it, lol! So I switched it up and did ICE Low Impact Sweat, Basic Premix #4, which is the main workout with the BB added on. I had forgotten how much I love that workout! ❤️❤️

Nora-thank you! I am slowing feeling better.

Debbie-can't wait to hear what you think of RIPT90 Fit.

Belinda-nice job today!

Roxie-I hope things start falling into place for you and you start feeling better.

Today I worked Shoulders. Should have done Legs as well but knees are bugging me still. Had a good shoulder workout, though.

SHOULDERS
Super Set - Build
Lateral Raise:
8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set - Build
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8
Rear Dealt Raise: 10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8

Single Set/Drop Set - Build
EZ Bar Shrugs: 30#/50#/70#/50# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg HR was 82, Max HR was 122, burned 104 calories.

Then I walked 1.25 mile on my treadmill. I've been getting up a bit earlier to get at least 1 mile in. Happy to have that extra .25!!!

I should be getting RipT90 today, looking forward to seeing how it is. Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks-Powered Up Walk= 11 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 105

KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body-Premixes- Workout #2 w/Cardio Rests= 40 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 369

JNL Fusion- Ballistic Backside= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

Total calories burned= 953:cool:

Jodi- glad to hear you are feeling better and on the slow mend. Great workout yesterday with ICE Low Imapact Sweat - Basic Premix #4. I hope your still feeling better a little each day, please take care. I hope you have a blessed day and get some rest.:);):cool: I can't wait to get my new Ript90 Fit workouts, so excited. Lucky yuy to get your workouts fast so you can check them out. I'd love to know w hat you think. Have blessed Friday!:)

Debbie- Nicely done today with BB Build and Bulk shoulders your rotation. WTG with that workout plus you walked 1.25 miles excellent workout, WTG!!!! You rocked it,:):cool:

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinday and Roie :):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Had to work this afternoon. Just getting around to post. I did: Hammer Cardio and walked 5 miles.

Nice job, everyone.

Good Evening,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning. Temps are going down this weekend only suppose to get in the forties so need warmer weather.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Cardio Leg Pump= 38 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 451

JNL Fusion- Crazy Circuit Cardio = 31 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 398

Total calories burned= 849:cool:

That's it for me today, have a blessed day everyone:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Metabolic Conditioning and the Stretch Max segment with the ball. Another great Live workout!

Great job today, Nora!

Everyone have a great Saturday!

Hi,

Today I did ISO Strength Chisel plus walking. I am dragging today, we had lots of thunder last night. Been up with Brawler since 2 am :( I am surprised I am still awake, lol.

Been kinda busy lately figuring out lightning for the basement. Can't really find anything that doesn't cost over $100. I need 6 lights. I am looking at recessed lighting. We already have recessed lighting, just need to add 6 more. DH is afraid of the industrial lights hanging to low. I forgot to mention, we been using the basement/gym for our workouts. We need door handles and those 6 recessed lights. I will post pictures soon :)

Good night, everyone.

Not feeling too great today, allergies I think. I just finished a shortened low impact workout for today and will now check in.

Jessica Smith-Walk On- Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk= 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

That's it for me today girls, have a blessed day!;):)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Vertical Loading and Standing Abs Barre Workout from Jessica Smith on YouTube.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I started RIPT90 today and after watching a few of the workouts this weekend I was thinking Holy Smokes!!! These will be tough!! So I did Arms & Shoulders today and although everyone on the workout was drenched in sweat, I didn't even break a sweat. Sort of bummed about that. These are sort of circuit type workouts, so you go from one exercise to another with no break. I had no breaks. I lifted fairly heavy, but maybe I should have gone a bit higher. Maybe that's why I didn't break a sweat? I didn't even hit 100 calories burned and I was hoping this one would be more on the higher burning calorie side.

This is the workout:
SETS 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Reverse Grip Chin Up: 10 reps - Used my Perfect Chin Up Bar for this but did them like Cathe does them with feet out in front of you on the floor.
Shoulder Press: 12's/15's - 10 reps
Triceps Kickbacks: 10# each arm, first set was 5 reps, second set was 10 reps. Not sure why
Alternate Hammer Curls: 15's/17's - 10 reps
Upright Row: 12's/15'2 - 10 reps
Overhead Triceps Extension: 20# - 10 reps

SETS 3, 4 & 5
Curl to Overhead Press: 12's/12's/15's - 10 reps
One Arm Triceps Extension: 10# - 10 reps each arm each set

Then I did 5 sets of 30 second hold planks (not on the workout).

Workout was 37 minutes, Avg. HR 72, Max 94, burned 70 calories. Really?

Also walked on my TM for a little over 1 mile.

All in all, good workout. I loved the warmup.

Be back later if I have time!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Coffeyfit Raw Lower Body good sweaty workout. I am so glad she is doing free workouts.

Debbie-I think you would like this one and her upper body one. Good job today.

Nora-my allergies are kicking my butt.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- HGI- Workout #1= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

KCM 30MTF- HGI- Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

JNL Fusion- Shoulder Shredder = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned = 837;):)

Debbie- I did receive my Ript90 Fit in the mail and I'm still previewing them and so far I am very impressed. I umderstand there is almost a bit of a cardio vibe with the weight training. So I'm guessing faguely similar or to the idea of Ripped with HiiT. I love the lemgth of the workouts which is very doable being shorter time wise but still tough. I read somewhere that heart rate monitors such as those worn for fitness are about 30-40% accurate in calculating calories burned etc... At least that's what I understand. I used to have hear rate monitors but they never agreed or came close to my TM or Cathe's Workout manager stuff so, when my heart rate monitor died I figured that's it and just go by Cathe's workout manager and find a workout that is similar of hers and use those Metabolic Value, plug in my length of workout and it calculates the calories burned. If running on TM or using stationary bike use the distance reading provided on whatever one I'm using at the time. I still have to preview all of Ript90 Fit with 30 Min or less workouts. I also bough X-Train Fit Circuit Burn Out 90 and also previewing those since they both were orderd at same time and arrived together. So far both sets look awesome love the times of the workouts, quality and intensity, and price. I'm confused did you get the new release Ript90 Fit ( 30 mn or less workouts) or the Original Ript90 which workouts range timewise from 14-42 min in length? I can't wait to do a RipT90 Fit workout they do look good and fun, but tough. Nicely done with today's workout and may you need to try to go up a little in weights you lifted. I tend to err on the side of caution when I increase weights afraid to over do it I will add wrist weights/ankle weights going up from 1.5 - 2.5 pounds on a new workout until I find the right weght for me. I'm a bit of a chicken that way afraid of going to heavy and hurting my neck or something. WTG on your workout today looking forward to your take on all the workouts. Have a blessed day and ay to rock your workout today and a 1 mile TM walk too! Bravo:):cool::D FYI KCM posted another You tube workout but for lower body here's the link.
enjoy!

Roxie- Wow, awesome workout today lucky you to do this workout. Congrats and high fives on KCM Coffey Fit Lower body workout
That looks so fun and am amazing. WTG!!:);):cool: Now go have a blessed day:);):cool:

Hello's waves to : Belinda, and Jodi I hope you have a fab day and workout and are feeling fit and fab enjoying your blessed day.

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I did Power Chisel (love it) + 10 min ab Chisel (that one was tough). I also did Zcut #2 Kettlebell workout w/warm up & cool down.

Good job, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a one mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Cardio Circuit Challenge Express and Cardio Abs with Jessica Smith after work.

Debbie-RIPT90 Fit sounds interesting so far. Can't wait to hear more!

Roxie-sorry to hear about your allergies. Great job with KCM. I need to check that one out!

Nora-great job with all your workouts!

Belinda-I love all the Chisel workouts. Glad you're enjoying them!

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a pretty good workout. I didn't eat enough yesterday so sort of felt a little less energetic than usual. Still had a great workout, though.

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 279 calories (TM said 377), did 2.72 miles and went 5592 steps.

So I think I'm going to have to put my cat down. He isn't doing well since he's been back from the hospital. He still goes in and out of the bathroom several (more than several) times a day. Sometimes I bet he goes in there 20 times in an hour. He's drooling A LOT, like everywhere and he is mean to my other two cats. Yesterday he literally jumped on Bear and just started going at it with him, they were like two tasmanian devils fighting and screaming. It was horrible. Fur was everywhere. It took us two times of that to break them up. I used my water bottle sprayer and that did the trick. I'm not sure what is going on, but I can't put the other two cats in danger. He could have really hurt Bear if we weren't home. :( I'm so sad about it, he is my buddy, my baby. And I don't know if I can even do it. How do I make an appointment to have my cat put down? OMG. So not very happy today.

Nora - I didn't watch that video you posted, is that where she does 30 second exercise and 10 second rest. It's sort of like Tabata, isn't it? Looks interesting.

Sorry, no time for other personals, I'll try to be back later. Sorry I keep doing this!!!

Good morning,

Workout is done. I did Max Hammer Strength + Zcut KB #3.

Sorry I have no time for personals. I will try to be back later. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Circuit Burn- Sculpting, Legs, & Boxing= 45 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 522

JNL Fusion- Fusion Lower Body= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 878:cool:

Debbie- Sounds like you had a great workout today with Cardio Coach 3 and some really great stats : 0 minutes, burned 279 calories (TM said 377), did 2.72 miles and went 5592 steps. Well done!! Be sure to eat enough today, hugh fives and take care. Oh the KCM video link I posted is from you tube - coffeyfit. The workout I mentioned yesterday from her is kettlebells and lower body. The first one I posted was upperbody and I believe that was tabata style. I have not done either one yet but plan to, I watched a little of it and it looked good both of them. Have a blessed day.

Belinda- Nicely done today with H & C - Max Hammer Strength + Zcut KB #3. Great workouts, well done. I hope you have a blessed day and hugs to Brawler and your other fur kids.

Roxie and Jodi- Hello's and waves- I hope you both had fun workouts and enjoyed a blessed day.:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.