CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I worked Chest & Tri's with the BB workouts I mixed, and this is week 4 already. Had a great workout, just wish it didn't take so long to get through this workout. Really felt it, though. This will probably be my last week doing this, I need to do something different, getting tired of it.

CHEST

Super Set - Bulk
Incline Fly:
17s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/20's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Combo Set - Bulk
Close Grip Press to Fly:
17's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set - Build
Close Grip Press:
15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Partial Chest Fly: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps
Decline Push-Ups: 12/10/8 reps (was supposed to be 15/12/8 reps, I was done here)

TRICEPS

Single Set/Drop Set - Build
Lying Dumbbell Extension:
10's/12's/15's/12's - 15/12/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set - Bulk
Triceps Kickbacks: 8#/10#/12#/12#/10#/8# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set - Build
Dips: Skipped
Ins/Outs: Skipped

Ran out of time here, I wanted to walk on my treadmill and get some steps in. I was able to walk for 1 mile.

Belinda - I need to check H&C out, still on the fence on whether I want those or not?

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Patrick Goudeau- Kickbox Burn-Warm up- Rounds 1-3 + Cool Down= 43 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 499

This was amazing and so fun the time just few by. I did choose to customize this workout which was an awesome feature. The warm up is 9 minutes, each kickbox round is 10 minutes and there are 4 of them, and cool down is 4 minutes and the last is abs segement which is 11 minutes. You can then select what workouts you want to do and however many rounds etc.. Then select play and it will play just those you selected in that order, awesome! ITs sort of like creating your own premix each time you do it or you can choose none and just select play all which makes it a 64 min workout, its up to you. I give this one 15 our of 10 stars!!!

JNL Fusion- Bicep Builder = 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10= 12 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 33

Total calories burned= 901:):D

Debbie- Nicely done with today's BB Build and Bulk personal mix workout and a 1 mile treadmill walk. Great job with your workout, you nailed it once again. WTG!! Bravo! :):cool::D Oh, here's a new weight workout I'm thinking on getting its not a beach body product so sets are not so colorful but the workout is supposed to be good and fast about 25-3o Minutes in length. Here's the link : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X8YMG9...TF8&colid=3EILBL60F6NUQ&coliid=I2RE36OJU0VSY9 video clip https://www.xtrainfit.com/pages/ript90fit

Hello's and waves to all that follow and everyone have a blessed daty!:):D;)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone!

Kelly just posted this on you tube. Here's a KCM Raw Upper Body Blast free workout length is 30 minutes of weight lifting. Check it out!

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body Barbell & Bands. I'm still very congested so I went lighter in weight than I had planned to use. Still a great workout!

Debbie-great job with your BB mix! H&C is all total body workouts with cardio mixed in. I loved it but don't know if you're into total body workouts.

Nora-I love Kickbox Burn! It's a tough workout! I have the original RIPT90. Have never even tried it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey girls,

I did Hammer TB and a walk this morning.

Jodi - glad to hear you feeling better. Good job today.

Good night, everyone.

Today was Cardio Coach 1 and I had a great workout considering I had to start even earlier than normal due to having to get into work early. I'll have to do this on Thursday as well. Yuck!!! But I did good and had a great workout.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.47 miles, burned 259 calories (TM said 349) and I went 5051 steps. Avg HR was 119 and Max was 161.

Nora - Thanks for the link and that workout Kelly did looks good. I can maybe do something like that as well, looks tough. Thanks for sending it out! Nice workout yesterday as usual!!

Jodi - Hope you feel better today, I also woke up all congested and my head was hurting really bad. As soon as I start running, though, the snot starts clearing up. Must be the movement or something.

Belinda - Nice workout!!! What is Hammer TB and who does it?

Roxie - Hope you are doing well!! Are you out of your funk yet?

Debbie - I like H&G! The TB workout is with Sagi. He does 10, 8, 6 reps for each exercise, 3 rounds.

Round 1
bench press 10, 8,6 reps, squat 10,8,6 reps, reverse grip row 10,8,6 reps
bench press 108,6 reps, squat 10,8,6 reps, reverse grip row 10,8, 6 reps
round 2
incline fly 10,8,6 reps, reverse lunge right 10,8,6 reps, wide pull ups 10,8,6 reps
incline fly 10,8,6 reps, reverse lunge left 10,8,6 reps, wide pull ups 10,8,6 reps
round 3
military press 10,8,6 reps, split squat right 10,8,6 reps, posterior delt fly right 10,8,6 reps
military press 10,8,6 reps, split squat right 10,8,6 reps, posterior delt fly right 10,8,6 reps

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Miles Mix & Match- Waistline Work= 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

KCM 30MTF-Meltdown- Meltdown Mix Up= 37 Min
MV= 8.75
CB= 442

JNL Fusion- Lean Legs= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned = 976:cool::)

Debbie- Nicely done today with Cardio Coach 1 today, albeit earlier than you'd have liked due to needing to be at work early. Impressive workout stats today on a job well done. Great numbers today on your workout of 36 minutes, ran 2.47 miles, burned 259 calories (TM said 349) and I went 5051 steps. Avg HR was 119 and Max was 161. You rocked that workout Debbie way to go!!! Have an awesome & blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Glad you are having fun with and enjoying Hammer & Chisel workouts. Yes, I really like Sagi he's funny and of course very knowledgable about strength training and stresses good form. I really love his Body Beast and H& C. Great job on your H & C workout today with Sagi Total Body. ;):D Now go have a blessed day and hugs to Brawler & other fur babies for me.:)

Hello's & waves to: Roxie, and Jodi (BTW great job with Cathe Live Total Body Barbell & Bands yesterday sounds like fun:);) Have a joyful and blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Chiseled Agility and walk is done.

Nora - I agree Sagi is very knowledgable about strength training. He does get on my last nerves with his constant, nonsense talking talking. I am not amused by his jokes :( Good job today.

Good night, everyone.

Today was Cardio Coach 1 and I had a great workout considering I had to start even earlier than normal due to having to get into work early. I'll have to do this on Thursday as well. Yuck!!! But I did good and had a great workout.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.47 miles, burned 259 calories (TM said 349) and I went 5051 steps. Avg HR was 119 and Max was 161.

Nora - Thanks for the link and that workout Kelly did looks good. I can maybe do something like that as well, looks tough. Thanks for sending it out! Nice workout yesterday as usual!!

Jodi - Hope you feel better today, I also woke up all congested and my head was hurting really bad. As soon as I start running, though, the snot starts clearing up. Must be the movement or something.

Belinda - Nice workout!!! What is Hammer TB and who does it?

Roxie - Hope you are doing well!! Are you out of your funk yet?

No Debbie I am not

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Cardio Strength Blast. I'm still battling this pain-in-the-butt congestion so wanted to take it easy. This fit the bill perfectly.

Everyone had great workouts today. Great job!

Today I did my own Back/Biceps using both BB Bulk and Build workouts again. I added a different exercise for Biceps - incline curls. I love this exercise but it never feels right when I do it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this exercise. Today I felt like I was too far back, but I had my bench up at the highest angle. This exercise tends to hurt my elbows so I went really light. I'll have to YouTube it and see what I'm doing wrong.

BACK
Giant Set - Build
EZ Bar Row:
30#/45#/55# - 15/12/8 reps
One Arm Row: 20#/25#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
Reverse Fly: 10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8 reps

Super Set - Bulk
Pullover:
20#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
Pull-Up: Used my blue bands - 10/10/10 reps

BICEPS
Progressive Set - Bulk
Concentration Hammer Curl:
12's/15's/20's/20's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps
(I did seated Hammer Curls, do not like concentration curls)

Incline Dumbbell Curl:
8's/10's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
This is where I changed exercise. Not sure why this never feels right when I do it.

Neutral EZ Bar Curl: 20#/30#/35# 30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Then I walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Roxie - Sorry to hear that. Maybe you need a week off?

Nice job with your workouts everyone!! Have a great one today as well!!

Good morning,

Hammer Strength + Hammer abs is done. I will do a short walk later.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Jodi - sorry you still not feeling better. Good job on your workout.

Roxie - sorry to hear you you still not feeling better. I agree with Debbie take a week off.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did my own Back/Biceps using both BB Bulk and Build workouts again. I added a different exercise for Biceps - incline curls. I love this exercise but it never feels right when I do it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this exercise. Today I felt like I was too far back, but I had my bench up at the highest angle. This exercise tends to hurt my elbows so I went really light. I'll have to YouTube it and see what I'm doing wrong.

BACK
Giant Set - Build
EZ Bar Row:
30#/45#/55# - 15/12/8 reps
One Arm Row: 20#/25#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
Reverse Fly: 10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8 reps

Super Set - Bulk
Pullover:
20#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
Pull-Up: Used my blue bands - 10/10/10 reps

BICEPS
Progressive Set - Bulk
Concentration Hammer Curl:
12's/15's/20's/20's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps
(I did seated Hammer Curls, do not like concentration curls)

Incline Dumbbell Curl:
8's/10's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
This is where I changed exercise. Not sure why this never feels right when I do it.

Neutral EZ Bar Curl: 20#/30#/35# 30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Then I walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Roxie - Sorry to hear that. Maybe you need a week off?

Nice job with your workouts everyone!! Have a great one today as well!!

Debbie-what I really need is for my life to straighten up between trying to find a place to live finding a job an dealing with the attitude at my old job its wearing me down.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Metabolism Booster- Total Body Timesaver= 17 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 186

ICE- Metabolic Total Body- Timesaver #3- Warm up+ Blizzard Blast+ Chest + Stretch= 39 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 415

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Metabolism Booster- Total Body Timesaver= 17 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 186

Total calories burned= 957:D

Roxie- Hang in there sending you positive thoughts and well wishes. Have a blessed day and I will keep you in my prayers.;):):cool:

Belinda- Great job today with H & C- Hammer Strength + Abs, that's a great workout, well done!! Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Jodi- I hope you are feeling better sending you well wishes.:);) Take care and get well.:);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live High Reps Total Body. I decided to match Cathe's weight on this one since I'm still sick and for most of it, her weight was good enough. So many reps!!

Running late so no time for personals right now...have a good night!

Really quick check in - I have to be to work in like 15 minutes.

Did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace but only did Challenge 1 & 2. Kicked @ss with it, I ran faster than ever.

Workout was 31 minutes, ran 2.12 miles, burned 226 calories (TM said 284) and went 4319 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.