CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Fat Blasting Interval= 41 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 448

JNL Fusion- Total Body Transforner= 32 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 402

Total calories burned= 850:):cool:

Roxie- Nicely done on yesterday's workout on StudioSweat Spin Quick Calorie Crusher with Brooke, WTG!!!:):cool: Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Great job yesterday with H & C- Hammer Cardio and Hammer Power. Those are fun workouts. Bravo!!! Have & Blessed fun day today!:D

Hello's & waves to- Debbie and Jodi. Have a fun & blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Yesterday was a rest day but I did do a quick walk at lunch.

Today I did Cathe Live HiiT Fit Circuit and from JS on YouTube, HiiT for Beginners: Walking Intervals to get some steps in.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off BellyFat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk = 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

Total calories burned= 502

Hello's & waves to: Debbie, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi, have a blessed Sunday everyome!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Muscle Max with No Step and 1-Mile Express: Flat Abs Walk with JS on YouTube.

Happy Sunday all!

Hello everyone!! Had a great weekend, I was out of town with my cousins for the weekend and we went down to Amish country. It's not so Amish anymore. All commercialized, it's sad. But we still had fun. Today I did RIPT90 Chest & Arms. Loved this one.

This is the workout:
SETS 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Chest Press: 10/12 reps - 25's
Zottman Curls: 10/12 reps - 15's
Chest Flyes:
10/12 reps - 15's
Tricep Extensions: 10/12 reps - 25#
One Arm Press: 10/6 reps each arm - 15#/20#
Curls to Overhead Press: 10/12 reps - 15's (these were tough)

SETS 3, 4, 5 & 6
Super Set (no rest from one superset to the next)
Close Grip Push-Ups:
4 sets/10 reps
Triple 7 Curls: 12's - (these are Crazy 8's, only doing 7 reps instead)

This one was a tough workout. I was sweating really good.

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg. HR was 77, Max was 112, burned 66 calories. Cannot believe that.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Nice workouts everyone, you had a great workout weekend!! I did nothing but eat!! YIKES

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Miles Mix & Match- Waistline Work= 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

RIPT90 FIT- Minute by Minute Redux= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

JNL Fusion- Upper Body Transformer = 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

Total calories burned = 951

T his was short fun and tough done in a circuit style. This one was 3 burpees, 5 Thrusters, and 7 situps. I like the cardio aspect and like that this gets it done in a short time. This is week 1 for me on RIPT90 Fit so far I'm enjoying it and I do add on my own cool down and stretch. Loving the warm ups though those are awesome.

This is week 5 of JNL Fusion and enjoying these as well. I like to do a short JS walk as warm up to this or other workouts to do this on warmed up muscles. I do my own stretches afterwards. Fun workouts so far, glad I have it.

Debbie- Glad you had a fun weekend with cousins visiting Amish country. Great job on today's RIPT90 Fit workout of Chest & Arms nice weights, and then dd a 1.25 mile walk on treadmill, braxo well done!!! WTG!!! It sounds like this was a fun one for you. I look forward to that particular one then. I just started RIPT90 Fit so I'm behind you on it. I did preview them and they all looked really good, so excited about these new workouts. Now that you feel amazing from your workout go have a fun blessed day!:);):D

Jodi- What a great Sunday workout you did with Cathe Live Muscle Max with No Step and 1-Mile Express: Flat Abs Walk with JS on YouTube. Impressive and nicely done!:);) WTG!!! Have a fun and blessed workout and day.:);):cool:

Hello's & waves to: Roxie, Chris, and Belinda.

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Blast, Barre & Bands after work. What a fun workout! It would also be great for when traveling...not that I ever go anywhere! Haha!

Debbie-great job with RIPT90 FIT! Sounds like you are really enjoying it.

Nora-so does this RIPT90 not have cool downs, too? I bought the first one but never did it because the workouts had no cool downs. I knew I wouldn't do it on my own. I don't want to get the FIT one if it's the same way.

Roxie-great job with KCM. Don't worry about the weights. Just be happy to be moving.

Today I was only going to do a half hour CC and then the Ab work from RIPT90 but decided to do CC #6 with Sean because I never do this one. It was fun, not sure why I don't do it much, I really enjoyed it. This was a definite puke status workout. Loved it!!

Workout was 51 minutes, went 3.61 miles, burned 393 calories (TM said 497) and went 7302 steps. Kick @ss!!!

Nice workouts everyone!! Sorry I don't have time for personals. You are all kicking butt!!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

RIPT90 FIT- Hardcore Chest= 34 Min -

Super fun workout, good stuff.
MV= 7.30
CB= 339

JNL Fusion- Ballistic Backside= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

Total calories burned = 938:):D

Debbie- Awesome job with today's killer kickbutt workout with Cardio Coach 6 with Sean= 51 minutes, went 3.61 miles, burned 393 calories (TM said 497) and went 7302 steps. Wow! That is truly a kickbutt workout girlfriend, bravo!!!:);):cool::D Have an amazing blessed and fierce day!:);)

Hello's & waves to: Roxie, Belinda and Jodi. Have fanatastic workouts and a blessed day girls;):)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and after work was S&S RUUB, Premixes 11 and 7, which is double Back, double Chest, and double Shoulders. Wow!! That was hard! I've been doing so much Live lately so it's been awhile since I've done a split like this. I will be feeling this tomorrow!

Everyone did great today!

Good Evening,

I did a Peleton Spin workout and I didn't like it as well as StudioSweat. We spent the afternoon at the lake it was gorgeous

Today I did RIPT90 Back & Shoulders. Loved this one, had a great workout. It's really short, though, so I added the Ab workout as well.

This is the workout:
SET 1 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 10's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 10's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 15's

SET 2-4 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps
Overhead Press: 12's - 10 reps
Did this superset 3 times no rest at all.

SET 5 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Dumbbell Row: 12 reps - 20's

SET 6-10 - Supersets
Did this superset 5 times no rest at all.

Since this workout was only 20 minutes I did some of the Ab work he has on one DVD.

Situps: 50 reps
Knee to Chest: 50 reps w/breaks
Bicycle: 73 reps (that's what I counted)
Crunches: 30 reps
Alternate Leg to Elbow: 50 reps (I did 60)
Hip Raise (Leg Up): 20 reps

This was a good workout, love this series. I want to get RIPT90 the original series as well.

Workouts were 35 minutes, Avg. HR was 79, Max was 101, burned 82 calories.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Nice workouts everyone!!!

Good morning,

Chiseled Balance and Glutes is done. I also walked,

Debbie, glad you like Rip90.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 21 Day- Stride, Stretch & Relax = 31 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 296

RIPT90 FIT- Lung Burner= 25 Min Loved this! Its is aptly named.
MV= 9.0
CB= 307

JNL Fusion- TKO Fat Blast = 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 959:)

Debbie- Nicely done today with RIPT90 Fit- Back & Shoulders and adding on a separate abs and a 1 mile treadmill walk, WTG!!!! Yes, I did order RIPT90 Original series, and have it now but already decided to do RIPT90 Fit first. I also bought Circuit Burnout 90 at the same time ( its a cardio -toning- circuit).

Belinda- Nicely done today with Chiseled Balance and Glutes, WTG!!!! Awesome stuff!!!

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I wish for everyone to have a blessed day.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Today I did RIPT90 Back & Shoulders. Loved this one, had a great workout. It's really short, though, so I added the Ab workout as well.

Debbie if you do order RIPT90 I know where you can get a discount. If you want the discount you will need to order it through https://www.xtrainfit.com/ Then when checking out use code MOM2017 to get discount. I ordered my RIPT90 original there and with discount got it for $ 22.49 and free shipping. If not the discount is not applicable at amazong or totalfitness dvds which also do sell the workout. In case you were interested in that info I thought I'd pass it along.:)

This is the workout:
SET 1 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 10's

SET 2-4 - Supersets
Did this superset 3 times no rest at all.

SET 5 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Dumbbell Row: 12 reps - 20's

SET 6-10 - Supersets
Did this superset 5 times no rest at all.

Since this workout was only 20 minutes I did some of the Ab work he has on one DVD.

Situps: 50 reps
Knee to Chest: 50 reps w/breaks
Bicycle: 73 reps (that's what I counted)
Crunches: 30 reps
Alternate Leg to Elbow: 50 reps (I did 60)
Hip Raise (Leg Up): 20 reps

This was a good workout, love this series. I want to get RIPT90 the original series as well.

Workouts were 35 minutes, Avg. HR was 79, Max was 101, burned 82 calories.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Nice workouts everyone!!!
Debb

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Long and Strong Legs, a quick hamstring workout from Fitness Blender, and a new abs & core workout from JS on YouTube. Excellent Live workout and it was just Cathe! What a treat!!

All this talk about RIPT90 FIT is going to make me buy it even though I don't need any more new DVDs!

Good Evening,

StudioSweat Strength and Stamina July 16 2015 with Brian and it was tough. I got a job at a Walmart pharmacy close to where we are moving.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.