Video Clip of Cathe's Lift It, Split It-Legs and Shoulders Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe LIVE subscribers, tomorrow November 17, 2022, we’ll be doing "Lift It, Split It-Legs and Shoulders". In this focused legs and shoulders workout we will be doing mostly 10 or 12 reps per exercise at a slower tempo with heavier weights. We'll start with legs and hit them from a variety of angles and repeat them before moving on to shoulders. Shoulders will be following the same type of pattern. There will be a few finishers as well as drop sets included in this workout. This workout is the third in a series of three Lift it, Split It workouts! Are you ready? It's time to pull your weight! Let's go!

Equipment needed:
Variety of moderate to heavy dumbbells
Stability ball
Medium tension firewalker loop
Medium tension resistance no
Full-size fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 421+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3400+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

This was an AWESOME workout. Loved it. Thank you so much for adding in some heavy weight options. Can't wait to do the other parts of this "series." Loved hearing you will continue to sprinkle these options in the mix in the future as well. Enjoyed workout out with you and Kristen and Jenn. Thanks so much, Cathe!!

+1 for the awesomeness of this workout. I did this yesterday evening and this morning my upper traps are active and talking back to me! I don't think I have ever felt that part kick in before! And the hamstring ball raises were short and right on the mark. Your recent workouts are all about maximizing gain in a shorter time- amazing work Cathe! Very excited about alternating this series with Pure Strength for another 2 weeks !

--Raji

+1 for the awesomeness of this workout. I did this yesterday evening and this morning my upper traps are active and talking back to me! I don't think I have ever felt that part kick in before! And the hamstring ball raises were short and right on the mark. Your recent workouts are all about maximizing gain in a shorter time- amazing work Cathe! Very excited about alternating this series with Pure Strength for another 2 weeks !

--Raji
Fantastic feedback! Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.