Fit Split Shipping Update

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_0059.jpg
Just want to thank everyone who pre-ordered the Fit Split series and let you know that all Fit Split pre-sale orders have now been shipped. We would also like to thank our staff that have worked non-stop since yesterday to make this possible. We will post a link to the Fit Split downloads tomorrow so those of you that pre-ordered downloads can receive your videos.

Yippee !!!
Cathe thank you and your staff, happy dance!!!
And new shoes coming too to do the work outs :)

Brigitte :)

Awesome news-thank you Cathe & everyone that worked hard to get these out! A Happy New Year Fit Split Party!!!

Thank you sooooooo much for your hard work in getting these ready for shipment, especially during this busy holiday season. Much appreciated, and I am so excited to receive this New Year's "gift"!!!!!

Well, my morning didn't start so great ! Last night my tracking said I should have mine Sat. and this morning it says Tuesday, ! Only about
5 0r 6 hrs away .....and I paid for Priority Mail. Busted my bubble for sure! Two things I have learned: Ordering first day or last day, doesn't
make much, if any, difference and going with Priority Mail over First Class, doesn't either apparently.

Hi Linda,

I do not order much online but never pay for expedited mail - especially with amazon cos i find standard mailing is pretty fast in itself. The DVD's will come soon enough. always disappointing though when you are expecting something you are excited about and it doesn't arrive :( . Lucky for you and me, we have the blender to entertain ourselves in the meantime. I have finally started doing the Fit Tower workouts - my goodness they are good. Total body is outstanding. See you at the check in.

Last edited:
I ordered Priority Mail, as well.....but I didn't get a shipping notice :( I haven't received one the past few years. :( But....I always received them quickly, so hopefully, I will this time, as well!

Linda

I have finally started doing the Fit Tower workouts - my goodness they are good. Total body is outstanding.
YES!!! A favorite of mine! :)

I ordered Priority Mail, as well.....but I didn't get a shipping notice :( I haven't received one the past few years. :( But....I always received them quickly, so hopefully, I will this time, as well!

This is the first time I've received a shipping notice. Either way, I always receive my dvds quickly. Tracking says I should get mine on Tuesday. I ordered downloads as well and will play with those in the meantime. ;)

Reactions: Me2
Well, my morning didn't start so great ! Last night my tracking said I should have mine Sat. and this morning it says Tuesday, ! Only about
5 0r 6 hrs away .....and I paid for Priority Mail. Busted my bubble for sure! Two things I have learned: Ordering first day or last day, doesn't
make much, if any, difference and going with Priority Mail over First Class, doesn't either apparently.

Hi Aqua, just so you know in the future there is no difference in shipping speed between "First Class" and "Priority" mail as far as the postal service goes. "Priority Mail" is just a marketing gimmick the postal service uses for First Class packages weighing more than one pound.

Hi Aqua, just so you know in the future there is no difference in shipping speed between "First Class" and "Priority" mail as far as the postal service goes. "Priority Mail" is just a marketing gimmick the postal service uses for First Class packages weighing more than one pound.

Well, that's nice to know....after the fact....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.