Legs!!!!

I love this whole series. I've done all but either circuits (will be doing both this week) and plyo #2 (just finished plyo #1). I've had fun with all workouts and they go by so fast. I've also done both bonus abs. My inner thighs were most tight the next day after legs. I used 25 and 30 lb dumbbells for those 2 moves. I was a little tight the next day but my legs felt very strong. I felt the same with both upper body workouts too. I think the possibilities with this series is endless.

I have not been able to do any other workouts do to traveling and work but I did do hit it legs as soon as I got them in the mail on Wednesday! I couldn't wait! Well the trip we are on is a business meeting with DH in Tennessee and I al meeting some of these people for the first time! My legs and butt have never been this sore! I love it! I am happy my butt is sore and thighs but I'm trying to walk right to make a good impression! I'm ok unless I am sitting and have to stand up. Some asked what was wrong I proudly said the truth! They was impressed and then wanted to exercise to! Lol

I have not been able to do any other workouts do to traveling and work but I did do hit it legs as soon as I got them in the mail on Wednesday! I couldn't wait! Well the trip we are on is a business meeting with DH in Tennessee and I al meeting some of these people for the first time! My legs and butt have never been this sore! I love it! I am happy my butt is sore and thighs but I'm trying to walk right to make a good impression! I'm ok unless I am sitting and have to stand up. Some asked what was wrong I proudly said the truth! They was impressed and then wanted to exercise to! Lol

I had to laugh when I read this Renee; one time I had really bad DOMS after doing Gym Styles Legs and was very wobbly every time I stood up or sat down....one of my co-workers asked if I'd been drinking :oops:!

Yes!! They had a place that they all wanted to go taste moonshine! I think they thought I'd already been they're before dark! Lol I was embarrassed at first. But I was laughing to myself and DH was laughing to! He kept asking if I'm gonna make it. Ha

I have been very sore for two days after doing Legs on Friday. My butt, quads and hamstrings all of them are sore. I loved the workout but I could barely do the cardio segments, OUCH! That was super intense! I will be better prepared (mentally, at least) to handle it next time. I wonder if I could do this workout more than once a week or should I give my lower body some "rest" (ha!) with the other workouts... I'm not following any of the rotations yet...

I've been trying to follow the getting started rotation. I usually add extra cardio and an extra leg day per week but with this new series I haven't really added esp for my legs. It seems like my legs are getting worked everyday. I did upper body circuit yesterday and my legs were fried after it. I was going to do turbo barre later in the pm, but did not due to my legs still being a little tight. I ended up doing yoga relax. I have a feeling I will be doing more stretching during this series. So if you think you need a rest day, take it, you probably need it.

Did this one earlier today. Hope to fit Plyo Hiit Two in later and while I can still walk. Just loving this series so far. Can't wait to see what results I get.

Lisa

Did this for the second time today - if anything, I loved it even more. The only issue with these workouts that I can think of, is that I'll love them so much, I won't do anything else!

I got through the w/o with much more confidence, and as a result I squatted heavier, lower, jumped higher and faster and had a ball. Comedy walk tomorrow for sure...

Today was my second day with this one and I also did better. I did the premix with abs mixed in and probably won't do that again as I don't like getting on the floor with my heart beating out of my chest and also no stretch at the end. I had to go back to the menu and choose stretch.

Got around to Lift it Hit it Legs today, and I will be "feeling it legs" for the next few days! It was, as I thought it would be, a lot like my other favorites, CLB & STS Plyo Legs. The moves and sequences were new and different enough to challenge a seasoned Cathlete, and the length of this program makes it attainable without hitting the pause button. Of course with this series, Cathe seems to know me better. At one point I looked up at the 50 inch TV screen and said "#@(% it" to the last few reps of frog jumps, and a few rounds later during cool down she says, "walk around, whether you're toweling down, taking sips of water, or saying those things you don't really want me to hear, just walk around."

I personally found the music in this workout was a bit off for my taste. Music doesn't make or break a Cathe workout for me. In fact I rarely pay attention to it unless Cathe says something or there's a fun, familiar rift that I hear. I use the music, or should I say the beat, as a point of reference as to how fast I need to do a movement in order to keep up the pace of the program while accomplishing the range of motion being called for in order to target the muscles properly for the goal of the workout. Sometimes I could not tell if "off tempo" meant faster or slower. Even some "to tempo" moves were not on the beat, so my timing felt off most of the time.

Overall, I am very happy with the RWH series. This workout is another wonderful addition to my awesome Cathe collection.

I just did this workout for the first time last night, and loved it. Its a different pace than other Cathe leg dvds so it felt like a good challenge for me. I have room to improve with this workout, but thats ok - I like to feel challenged with my workouts.

I'm really pleased that Cathe's workouts are getting better and better from year to year. I felt she gave some great instruction in this dvd, and we are definitely benefitting from her years of experience.

At one point I looked up at the 50 inch TV screen and said "#@(% it" to the last few reps of frog jumps, and a few rounds later during cool down she says, "walk around, whether you're toweling down, taking sips of water, or saying those things you don't really want me to hear, just walk around."

I have done this one twice and don't remember this. I must be too busy sucking air :p

I just finished RWH- Plyo #2 followed by Lift it Hiit it- Legs. It was awesome! I just felt like I had the energy this morning. I had already done Hiit it legs last week and loved it. I figured the short Plyo would work well before it and it did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.