I JUST DID 75 PULL-UPS!!! I am in love...

WOW! That is truly amazing. Nice job! And you deserve to brag about this, I couldn't imagine doing that many pullups!! You are da bomb!!! :eek: :cool:

WOW! I think 5 pull-ups is a heck of an accomplishment, let alone 75!!! ;) I can't eek out 1! Chin-ups are all I've ever been able to do. Way to go girl!

I just bought a whole bunch of stuff from Pavel's website. The first workout I did was some cardio thing. The filming was on a beach (very low budget, and the guy was BORING) That kinda put a damper on my opening up the other DVD's I bought. And was also thinking that they are not necessarily follow along DVD's but instructional. I was going to return them, but after hearing your review maybe I'll keep that one. What size KB's are you using?

chrissy

Wow, I am impressed. This is "real" pull-ups, where you pull your whole body up to chin level on a bar, right? Not a kettlebell exercise that is also called pull-ups? (Sorry, I don't know much about kettlebells :) )

Stebby

Melissa,

Your accomplishment has inspired a lot of us! Could you please specifically tell us the program your using, since many of us are unfamiliar with kettlebells and Pavel. I looked at the Art of Kettlebells website and saw lots of stuff. Which of all that have you been following?

Thanks! It would be amazing to be able to claim that I can even do half of what you did!!

Melissa,

Your accomplishment has inspired a lot of us! Could you please specifically tell us the program your using, since many of us are unfamiliar with kettlebells and Pavel. I looked at the Art of Kettlebells website and saw lots of stuff. Which of all that have you been following?

Thanks! It would be amazing to be able to claim that I can even do half of what you did!!

Me too, first of all let me congratulate you;) your awesome and you should brag all over the place... I know I would.
I bought a kettlebell dvd the goddess workout w/ Andrea Du-Cane, not to impressed; but sound that what you are doing work and you don't get bored so please give us more information.. maybe the link of the website were you get your stuff.
Thanks;)

Me too, first of all let me congratulate you;) your awesome and you should brag all over the place... I know I would.
I bought a kettlebell dvd the goddess workout w/ Andrea Du-Cane, not to impressed; but sound that what you are doing work and you don't get bored so please give us more information.. maybe the link of the website were you get your stuff.
Thanks;)

I got that DVD and HATED IT SO MUCH. I have heard great things about Andrea's live classes but that was the worst dang DVD.

I think the OP mentioned that she was using Art of Strength's Enter the Kettlebell workbook. You can check it out here. Lauren Brooks' DVDs are also really excellent (I should ask her if I can get a commission. I keep recommending her). ;)

I got that DVD and HATED IT SO MUCH. I have heard great things about Andrea's live classes but that was the worst dang DVD.

I think the OP mentioned that she was using Art of Strength's Enter the Kettlebell workbook. You can check it out here. Lauren Brooks' DVDs are also really excellent (I should ask her if I can get a commission. I keep recommending her). ;)

Thanks I know that one its not a good one, bad I canot retun it. But I will check this one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.