I JUST DID 75 PULL-UPS!!! I am in love...

Thank you so much for sharing your accomplishment! That is so amazing. I just finished an STS back and Triceps workout (last week, meso 1). By the third round of pull-ups, I BARELY eeked out 6. Hmmm. I guess that means I really only did 5 :eek: ...

Your post is just so ... happy and inspirational. I really like Pavel's site - and I don't even have a kettlebell - yet. Mother's Day is coming up pretty soon, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Great Job - YOU ROCK!

Lori

Morningstar, all I can tell you is GET IT! :p You really focus on 2 exercises: swings and Turkish Get-ups, in the beginning of the program for 4 weeks, and once 4 weeks is up you work on an 8 week rotation focusing on 2 other exercises: cleans and presses and pull-ups. You wouldn't think that doing only 2 exercises would do much, but these exercises work EVERYTHING, and work it GOOD. I only have 2 weeks left now until I have completed the program. I have never EVER stuck to any rotation, and I have been doing this since January 4. It has a zero boredom factor.

Would you recommend getting the book or the DVD, or both?

Melissa - AMAZING!!! Savor this feeling - you've earned it. Congratulations on STRENGTH well done.:D:D

Wow!! Way to rock pullups and kettlebells:eek: Awesome job on your proud achievement of pullups, if I could I'd give you a gold medal! That's so awesome. I'm not that strong in my upperbody as yet but I've done 1 round of P90X and a graduate of that so I did do pull ups, chin ups, and push ups. I can now do them chair assisted where as before not at all even with a chair assist. Its baby step towards what you've achieved but hey I'm on the right road, eh? Congrats, girl you should be extremely proud of yourself! :cool::):eek:

Hugs!

Nora

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? 75??? PULLUPS????

Truly, truly an awesome accomplishment! Good for you Melissa! You may have sold me on KB's!!

Its baby step towards what you've achieved but hey I'm on the right road, eh?
YES! You are right, it's baby steps and you are on that road. :D

Morningstar, I have never seen the DVD so I can't give any advice on whether or not to get that, but I decided against it because it only covers the exercises used in ETK and the practical, stingy part of me couldn't do it. It gives instruction on form, and that is covered in the book and on free youtube vids. I did a lot of watching youtube videos and recording of myself during the workouts to see where I needed to improve form. Part of me wishes I would have gotten the DVD because it may have improved my form faster, but I did okay without it and ended up at a great place!

Have a great day everyone!!! Many blessings :)

Melissa

What an accomplishment! I DREAM of doing ONE pull-up :)

It is stories like yours that keep me lurking on this forum and remind me that I CAN push myself harder. Now I need to add more equipment to my exercise room....

Thank you for sharing!

That is awesome. I'm intrigued by the whole kettlebell thing. But don't have the money to spend on them.

Shout all you want. You earned it. :D

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is so freakin' awesome!!! You earned every one of those, chickie. ;) Pavel is the man.

Pink Fortitude,
I am jealous. I have been trying for years and still can't do 1 pullup. Could you possible post your kettlebell routine to give me something to work towards. Thanks

HOLY WOW!!! Just to echo everyone else ;) That is amazing and proves that you can, with the right tools and dedication, reach and surpass your goals. I also LOVE kettlebells! Great job!

Wow! What a great accomplishment! I gotta put kettlebells on my birthday wish list, I guess! And search "Pavel" to find out who the heck this is! LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.