I love you Cathe but I am tired of waiting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little longer...

C'mon Ladies and Gents:

It will definitely be worth the wait. Cathe is giving us a unique, professional and totally awesome workout that will transform our bodies. I preordered and, yes, it's been a long time but I'm OK with it because Cathe has never given us poor quality DVDs and this project has been huge for her. Remember, everyone, she is doing this for US, for YOU, to better our health, bodies, self-esteem, etc. etc. etc. so "just wait a little longer".

PS: I look at this way, it's going to take longer for our economy to get better and on top of that my husband just got laid off but I'm still going to stay positive and patiently expect my STS dvds from Cathe - that's my "belated" Christmas present.

I am patiently waiting also!!! I am thankful that Cathe offers such great presales!! I have been taking advantage of the presale for many years and have never been disappointed and have saved a lot of money!! I can't wait for STS it is just what I need to get the rest of the baby weight off!! So thanks Cathe, Chris and everyone else who is working on this! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Tracy

Stop all the whinning

I rarely post on these forums but I just had to respond to this one. Cathe let everyone know from the very beginning that this was a huge project and would take time to complete. When you preordered they clearly stated that if you have a problem waiting or want a specific time when STS would be delivered that it would be best if you NOT preorder. I for one want a quality product and do not want them to rush it out the door just because a few people are getting impatient (ants in their pants). I know when I gave my money that it would be awhile before I got my product. If you guys are Cathe fans then I am sure you have her other DVD's and so it is not like you can not workout without STS. PLEASE..if it bothers you that much...just get a refund and for the rest of us...stop the complaining...it is ruining the mood of the excitement of STS. I guess it is true what they say...patience truly is a virtue.

Thanks,

I don't usually like to get involved in these discussions. But I just want to say that its OK to voice frustation. It is good for SNM to hear all sides and to continually reassess their business practices. I own my own business and I often learn things from my clients that I had not considered. Feedback is good.

Well said, Phyllis, and also Lorrie -

And I for one will continue to pre-order anything Cathe and SNM decide to produce. It is well worth the wait, and nothing else can compare. And that's even before STS breaks the mold.

Thanks, SNM for all you do -

Cheryl

Something Else to do

Ok,

Lemon Custard...I reviewed your profile and saw that you have a few of Cathe's DVD's in your library....why don't you try doing some of those while you wait for STS?

My Cathe DVDs :
Body Max 2
Butts & Guts
Cardio Fusion
Drill Max
Low Impact Circuit
Hardcore Series: Core Max
Hardcore Series: Gym Style Chest & Triceps
Hardcore Series: Gym Style Legs DVD
Hardcore Series: Gym Style: Back, Shoulders & Bice
Hardcore Series: Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit
Hardcore Series: Hardcore Extreme Hi/Lo Intervals
Hardcore Series: Hardcore Extreme Interval Blast +
Hardcore Series: High Step Challenge
Hardcore Series: Imax 3
Hardcore Series: Kick Max
Hardcore Series: Low Max
Hardcore Series: Muscle Max
Hardcore Series: Stretch Max
Low Impact Step
Total Body Sculpting
Total Body Stretching
Basic Step
Body Fusion
Upper Body Sculpt
Lower Body Sculpt
Stability Ball Abs
Body Blast Series: Kick, Punch & Crunch
Body Blast Series: Legs & Glutes
Body Blast Series: Step, Jump & Pump
Body Blast Series: Step Blast
High Step Circuit
High Step Training
Body Blast Series: Supersets
Body Blast Series: Push Pull
Body Blast Series: Timesaver Step, Chest & Triceps
Body Blast Series: Timesaver Step, Hi/Lo, Back & C
Body Blast Series: Timesaver Step, Biceps, Core
Body Blast Series: Timesaver Kickbox & Shoulders
Body Blast Series: Timesaver Leg Work
Intensity Series: Boot Camp
Intensity Series:Muscle Endurance
Intensity Series: Imax 2
Intensity Series: Cardio & Weights
Intensity Series: Pyramid Upper Body
Intensity Series: Pyramid Lower Body
Terminator: The Viper
Terminator: The Gauntlet
Terminator: Imax Xtreme
Ab Hits - 12 Ab Routines
The Classics Volume : Step Jam
The Classics Volume 1:Step Heat
The Classics Volume : Step Max
Power Hour
Maximum Intensity Strength
Body Max
Pure Strength Series: Strong Legs & Abs
Pure Strength Series: Back, Biceps & Abs
Pure Strength Series: Chest, Shoulders &Triceps
Rhythmic Step
Imax
Maximum Intensity Cardio
Slow & Heavy 3 Workout Set: Legs & Shoulders
Slow & Heavy 3 Workout Set: Chest & Back
Slow & Heavy 3 Workout Set: Triceps & Biceps
Cross Train Xpress: 10-10-10
Cross Train Xpress: Leaner Legs
Cross Train Xpress: All Step
Cross Train Xpress: Kickbox
Cross Train Xpress: Step & Inrevals
Cross Train Xpress: Power Circuit
Cardio Hits: Power Max
Cardio Hits: Step Works
Cardio Hits: Step fit
Cardio Kicks
Circuit Max
4 Day Split Cardio + Weights: Higher Intensity Ste
4 Day Split Cardio + Weights: Lower Intensity Step
4 Day Split Cardio + Weights: Boot Camp
4 Day Split Cardio + Weights: Kickbox

I'm sorry to say this but a post like this just irritates me. SNM and Cathe have said from the beginning that this will take a long time because it's such a big product. I supposed they could hurry things up and cut corners to get this to everyone in time for Christmas which they said was a GUESS, then you wouldn't be getting the kind of quality Cathe is known for. For the price, I want all the quality I can get and I'm the most impatient person I know. But I have no problem waiting on something of this magnitude. For those of you who planned around a date that was a GUESS, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Let us all remember also that Cathe has 2 young sons and I'm sure they need her too.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say this but a post like this just irritates me. SNM and Cathe have said from the beginning that this will take a long time because it's such a big product. I supposed they could hurry things up and cut corners to get this to everyone in time for Christmas which they said was a GUESS, then you wouldn't be getting the kind of quality Cathe is known for. For the price, I want all the quality I can get and I'm the most impatient person I know. But I have no problem waiting on something of this magnitude. For those of you who planned around a date that was a GUESS, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Let us all remember also that Cathe has 2 youngs sons and I'm sure they need her too.

Ditto exactly what you said!!! It totally irritates and frustrates me as well. Also - I would point out (not that I am trying to do a big comparison or anything) but ChaLean was filmed an Jan and they are just NOW shipping that - and less than half the DVD's that Cathe is producing - so really with this enormous undertaking they are getting this down 2-3 months sooner than the other production. I think that says something for SNM and their efforts.

I will preorder the first day everytime and not look back.....

Also - I would point out (not that I am trying to do a big comparison or anything) but ChaLean was filmed an Jan and they are just NOW shipping that - and less than half the DVD's that Cathe is producing - so really with this enormous undertaking they are getting this down 2-3 months sooner than the other production. I think that says something for SNM and their efforts....

I'm not all that familiar with ChaLean Extreme - when did they start taking pre-orders for that set? I think that might be the big difference. SNM started taking pre-orders in January.

Phyllis - I agree that customer feedback is good and I hate that if anyone complains, they get jumped on by other forum members.

Erica

I'm not all that familiar with ChaLean Extreme - when did they start taking pre-orders for that set? I think that might be the big difference. SNM started taking pre-orders in January.

Chalean Extreme started taking orders a week ago or so.
I received miine within a week of ordering/their taking my money.
Yes, that's a BIG difference!;)

Disagree

I disagree that anyone is jumping on anyone else. If you look at how many times that the question.."When is STS Coming?" is posted and how many times SNM responds to this SAME question over and over again...it just gets to the point where you just want people to either get a refund or be quiet. How many times do the SNM people have to keep saying the same thing over and over and people are still complaining like they did not get the rules up front on how the pre-order deal would work. I think for those of us that have kids it goes something like this...it is like when you take a vacation and you have to drive a long distance to get there. Your kids will ask you over and over again how much longer before we get there? It does not matter how many times you tell them they still keep asking and complaing. It is that type of frustration. None of us are kids on here we are all adults and we knew the rules of the game before we started to play. It is totally unfair to complain about how the rules are now when you knew what they were when STS was first started. No one decieved you in any way.

I have no problem with those who are giving constructive criticism about maybe starting production a little earlier before doing the presale but besides that the rest of the people are just whinning in my opinion.

I disagree that anyone is jumping on anyone else. If you look at how many times that the question.."When is STS Coming?" is posted and how many times SNM responds to this SAME question over and over again...it just gets to the point where you just want people to either get a refund or be quiet. How many times do the SNM people have to keep saying the same thing over and over and people are still complaining like they did not get the rules up front on how the pre-order deal would work. I think for those of us that have kids it goes something like this...it is like when you take a vacation and you have to drive a long distance to get there. Your kids will ask you over and over again how much longer before we get there? It does not matter how many times you tell them they still keep asking and complaing. It is that type of frustration. None of us are kids on here we are all adults and we knew the rules of the game before we started to play. It is totally unfair to complain about how the rules are now when you knew what they were when STS was first started. No one decieved you in any way.

I have no problem with those who are giving constructive criticism about maybe starting production a little earlier before doing the presale but besides that the rest of the people are just whinning in my opinion.

So, if you don't want to read the same questions or the "whining" and "complaining", don't read them. The posters are customers and have a right to voice their opinion and are complaining to SNM and not other forum members. Sorry, but I just don't understand why other forum members have to defend SNM's business practices. Some of them are even rude about it and I don't think that's good for SNM to have customers being insulted on the forum.

The comparison to kids on a long vacation trip doesn't make sense. You would never go on a long trip with kids without preparing them for how long you expect the trip to take. SNM didn't do that, so it's only natural that customers have been wondering all along when their product would be ready.

Erica

Last edited:
I always tell people to bring their complaints to SNM so that they can address any concerns. On the subject of pre-orders, it has been very clearly posted and repeatedly addressed that SNM could not give a delivery date and the reasons why. There have also been numerous threads about the problems created when an estimated delivery date is given. Customers need to take responsibility for their decision to pre-order given the terms.

Don’t blame other people for your decisions. If you don’t agree with not getting a firm ship date, don’t participate in the pre-order. If you change your mind about the waiting period (or anything else), cancel your pre-order. But, I don’t think it is fair to participate and then complain that you don’t like what you agreed to in order to force changes. I understand why other customers get upset because this can affect them.

This type of complaint concerns me because I would NOT like to see any changes made to the way the pre-orders are conducted. I would rather see other customers think through their decisions before placing their order.

I don’t see any other way that will make everyone completely happy and rid the boards of complaints. If changes are made (& I hope they are not), my suggestion would be to stay mum about every little detail because any little tid bit of information is going to start more questions and complaints. There is no gray area because everyone has a different tolerance level; say nothing, produce the product, and charge full price once the product is in stock.

jordan

I always tell people to bring their complaints to SNM so that they can address any concerns. On the subject of pre-orders, it has been very clearly posted and repeatedly addressed that SNM could not give a delivery date and the reasons why. There have also been numerous threads about the problems created when an estimated delivery date is given. Customers need to take responsibility for their decision to pre-order given the terms.

Don’t blame other people for your decisions. If you don’t agree with not getting a firm ship date, don’t participate in the pre-order. If you change your mind about the waiting period (or anything else), cancel your pre-order. But, I don’t think it is fair to participate and then complain that you don’t like what you agreed to in order to force changes. I understand why other customers get upset because this can affect them.

This type of complaint concerns me because I would NOT like to see any changes made to the way the pre-orders are conducted. I would rather see other customers think through their decisions before placing their order.

I don’t see any other way that will make everyone completely happy and rid the boards of complaints. If changes are made (& I hope they are not), my suggestion would be to stay mum about every little detail because any little tid bit of information is going to start more questions and complaints. There is no gray area because everyone has a different tolerance level; say nothing, produce the product, and charge full price once the product is in stock.

You said it!!!!!

Chalean Extreme started taking orders a week ago or so.
I received miine within a week of ordering/their taking my money.
Yes, that's a BIG difference!;)

I think in your comparison you failed to mention a very important difference. When we have a presale we offer some very substantial discounts not just 10%. In the case of STS if you ordered in the very beginning you received a discount of over $110. Yes, you have to wait a long time, but we tell you that up front so there should be no surprises.

We certainly could change the way we do presales and this is something we will certainly consider in the future as we hear you. But understand the discounts will not be as great. A 10% discount on STS would only be $29.

Ok,

Lemon Custard...I reviewed your profile and saw that you have a few of Cathe's DVD's in your library....why don't you try doing some of those while you wait for STS?
/QUOTE]

I have every DVD that Cathe has ever released.

I am not canceling my order and am waiting, perhaps impatiently, for the excellent product that Cathe will release.

I am frustrated. Very frustrated.

I am just offering my opinion.

On a lighter note -- the presale of STS was a big bargain (safer) considering all the money we lost in the stockmarket. I'm so thankful for the presale price, the wait is worth it for me.

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.